Tableau for Beginners
What you'll learn
- Create a tableau dashboard
- Create bar charts, pie charts, line graphs, Tree map, map view, etc.
- Create relationships / joins between multiple datasets
- Create filters (both local and global)
- You will be able to format numbers and dates, and add labels, tooltips and animation.
- You can also become used to more advanced features, such as Calculated Fields, Parameters
- Familiarity with Excel is helpful, but not required.
- Before you begin this course, you should have a computer with access to the internet, and be able to install programs.
Are you looking to find a way to increase your salary and enjoy your work more? Why not turn to Tableau? Tableau is not only great fun,, but it can be really lucrative. Imagine what your life would be like with a $100k+ salary!
Get Started Today!
Learn and Apply Tableau Fundamental Skills
Get a step-by-step walk-through of the fundamentals of data visualization and data discovery with Tableau. You'll learn how to:
Join multiple datasets by apply Relationships/joins
Create filters, parameters and calculated fields
Who this course is for:
- This reporting course is meant for anyone who has no prior experience of Tableau.
- Those who are looking to move forward in their career by building skills in data science and data visualization.
An experienced data engineer having 5+ years of experience in data engineering on cloud platforms (Azure and AWS) as well as on-prem (SSIS, Talend, Informatica), business intelligence (BI), ETL, analytics, data warehouse, databases (SQL, Oracle, MySQL, PL/SQL) and data visualization (Power BI, Microstrategy, SSRS).
Worked on multiple Programming Languages: X++, Visual Basic, c#, Python, Ruby, R