Tableau 2019 + Tableau 2018: Tableau DS Certification
What you'll learn
- Tableau Exam Facts + Registration Process
- Tableau Exam Rules + Environment
- Tableau Exam Day Tips + Result + (Objection !)
- Start Page + Data Source Page + Workspace
- Measure vs. Dimension
- Discrete - Continuous Dimension
- Discrete - Continuous Measure
- Data Source Filters + Extract Filters
- Context Filters + Date Filters
- Live vs. Extract (Theory + Practice)
- Save - Edit Data Source
- .twb, .twbx, .tds, .tdsx, .hyper
- Union (Theory + Practice)
- Left Join, Right Join, Inner Join, Outer Join
- Cross Database Join
- Blending (Theory + Practice)
- Rename Column, Data Types
- Hide, Split, Custom Split, Alias
- Default: Aggregation + Color + Shape
- Default: Number Format + Comment
- Basic Charts
- Text Table + Highlight Table
- Stacked Bar Chart
- Combined Axis Chart
- Combination Charts
- Static Set vs. Dynamic Set
- Dynamic Set Top N + Bottom N
- Hierarchy (Date + Location + Time)
- Manual vs. Computed Sort
- Reference Line
- Reference Band & Distribution (BONUS)
- Trend Line
- Table Calculation
- Calculated Field
- Histogram & Bin
- Dashboard Design Principles
- Dashboard Elements
- Dashboard Actions
- Create - Edit Device Layout
- Dashboard vs. Story
- Export Options ( PDF + Image + DB)
- A positive attitude to success.
- A computer with an internet connection.
Tableau is a leading tool for data analytics and data visualization. Getting a Tableau Certification will dramatically improve your career prospects because Tableau is like an industry standard in many fields such as Business Analytics and Business Intelligence.
Tableau Desktop Specialist Certification is a great place to start your Tableau career. In official Tableau website, there is a curriculum which lists all the topics that you have to know before the certification exam. This course follows the official Tableau certification curriculum. It covers all the topics that you need to know for the "Tableau Desktop Specialist Certification Exam".
The course includes 4 hours of video tutorial, hands-on questions, and quizzes. Additionally, there are 2 sample exams with solutions (2 x 30 = 60 Questions) that you can’t find anywhere else!
After completing the video tutorials and taking 2 exams you will be 100 % ready for "Tableau Desktop Specialist Certification Exam"
Don’t want to get a Tableau certification? No problem at all!
The course is also perfect to learn Tableau quickly. Since the structure of the course is super clear, there will be no double talk during the course so you will save your time.
When you complete the course, you will be a proficient Tableau user and be able to answer real business questions to generate valuable insights.
In this course, Tableau Desktop version 2020 and 2019 are used but you can definitely follow the course with Tableau Desktop 10 or Tableau Desktop 9.
***If you want to study for the "Tableau Certified Associate Exam", you can check our new course.**
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to learn Tableau.
- Anyone who wants to take the Tableau Desktop Specialist Certification.
- Anyone who want to test his/her knowledge before Tableau Qualified Associate Certification Exam.
My name is Emin Cengay and I am glad to see you here!
I am a Master of Science Business Intelligence and certified Tableau Associate.
I learn the concept of Business Intelligence and Data Science from the best professors at Berlin School of Economics and Law.
Today, I am a freelancer and working on multiple international projects to create deliverable insight. I work on several data-warehouse and web analytics projects and I have a keen interest in "Reinforcement Learning" more specifically "Multi Arm Bandits".
When you start to courses, you will immediately notice that how I combine the theory and the practice to deliver step by step guiding. During your journey you will never get lost because courses follow clear structure.
You will learn something new in each lecture and you will use that knowledge in upcoming lectures. You won't get bored because you will get all the concepts in enough detail without any double talk.
In short, I am working and living with data.
I am here to share my knowledge and experience with you.
I am a software developer with +8 years of full stack and Salesforce experience. I love learning and teaching new technologies.