Tableau 2019 + Tableau 2018: Tableau DS Certification
- 6 hours on-demand video
- 13 articles
- 8 downloadable resources
- 2 Practice Tests
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Tableau Exam Facts + Registration Process
- Tableau Exam Rules + Environment
- Tableau Exam Day Tips + Result + (Objection !)
- Start Page + Data Source Page + Workspace
- Measure vs. Dimension
- Discrete - Continuous Dimension
- Discrete - Continuous Measure
- Data Source Filters + Extract Filters
- Context Filters + Date Filters
- Live vs. Extract (Theory + Practice)
- Save - Edit Data Source
- .twb, .twbx, .tds, .tdsx, .hyper
- Union (Theory + Practice)
- Left Join, Right Join, Inner Join, Outer Join
- Cross Database Join
- Blending (Theory + Practice)
- Rename Column, Data Types
- Hide, Split, Custom Split, Alias
- Default: Aggregation + Color + Shape
- Default: Number Format + Comment
- Basic Charts
- Text Table + Highlight Table
- Stacked Bar Chart
- Combined Axis Chart
- Combination Charts
- Static Set vs. Dynamic Set
- Dynamic Set Top N + Bottom N
- Hierarchy (Date + Location + Time)
- Manual vs. Computed Sort
- Reference Line
- Reference Band & Distribution (BONUS)
- Trend Line
- Table Calculation
- Calculated Field
- Histogram & Bin
- Dashboard Design Principles
- Dashboard Elements
- Dashboard Actions
- Create - Edit Device Layout
- Dashboard vs. Story
- Export Options ( PDF + Image + DB)
- A positive attitude to success.
- A computer with an internet connection.
Tableau is a leading tool for data analytics and data visualization. Getting a Tableau Certification will dramatically improve your career prospects because Tableau is like an industry standard in many fields such as Business Analytics and Business Intelligence.
Tableau Desktop Specialist Certification is a great place to start your Tableau career. In official Tableau website, there is a curriculum which lists all the topics that you have to know before the certification exam. This course follows the official Tableau certification curriculum. It covers all the topics that you need to know for the "Tableau Desktop Specialist Certification Exam".
The course includes 4 hours of video tutorial, hands-on questions, and quizzes. Additionally, there are 2 sample exams with solutions (2 x 30 = 60 Questions) that you can’t find anywhere else!
After completing the video tutorials and taking 2 exams you will be 100 % ready for "Tableau Desktop Specialist Certification Exam"
Don’t want to get a Tableau certification? No problem at all!
The course is also perfect to learn Tableau quickly. Since the structure of the course is super clear, there will be no double talk during the course so you will save your time.
When you complete the course, you will be a proficient Tableau user and be able to answer real business questions to generate valuable insights.
In this course, Tableau Desktop version 2019.1 and 2018.3 are used but you can definitely follow the course with Tableau Desktop 10 or Tableau Desktop 9.
***If you want to study for the "Tableau Certified Associate Exam", you can check our new course.**
- Anyone who wants to learn Tableau.
- Anyone who wants to take the Tableau Desktop Specialist Certification.
- Anyone who want to test his/her knowledge before Tableau Qualified Associate Certification Exam.