Tableau Crash Course 2021: Build & Share COVID19 Dashboards
What you'll learn
- Create beautifully designed dashboards about the COVID-19
- Share your dashboard online for the world to see
- Connect to real, live data through Google Sheets
- Perform calculations on Tableau
- Build graphs and learn how to format them
- Create Sets and Top 10 Calculations
- Check and audit your data
- A computer with an internet connection
We are living in a data world right now. And, as a Data Engineer practicing in the real world, I know there’s a wealth of information out there that many people and companies don’t know what to do with!
This course will introduce you to Tableau, a data visualisation tool which enables you to create beautiful dashboards quickly with little use of code. What you'll learn:
Create TWO beautifully designed dashboard about the Coronavirus
Share your dashboard online for the world to see
Connect to real, live data through Google Sheets
Perform calculations on Tableau
Build graphs and learn how to format them
Bonus Section: Create a dashboard analyzing Trump's Tweets about COVID-19.
By the end of this course, you will know the fundamentals of Tableau and building modern dashboards. You can even add a link to the dashboards in your resume!
This course starts with Tableau basics. You will learn how to navigate the platform, connect to different data sources as well as build and publish dashboards.
You will learn how to create beautiful data visualizations such as various charts, maps, headline cards as well as interactive dashboards.
By the time you complete this course, you'll be a confident in using Tableau. These skills are great if you are considering a career in Data Analytics or Data science.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to learn more about Tableau and Data Analytics
- Anyone who wants to kickstart their career in Data Science and Data Analytics
Hello, I'm Dee! I am a Chemical Engineer specializing in Data Analytics.
I've been using Tableau daily for the past couple of years. I love creating visualizations and letting the data speak for itself.
Other than that, I love food, movies rated less than 5/10 on IMDB and escape rooms. I sound like a major nerd until I tell you that my favourite music is Rap. I adore a great view, hate raw onions, and I think that pineapple on pizza is the best combo ever!