ADVANCED TABLEAU: For Data Science & Visualisation 
What you'll learn
- Learn about different types of calculations.
- Learn about types of Conversions and various functions.
- Learn about table calculations with table functions.
- Learn about conditional highlighting and also various functions
- Learn about LoD Expressions such as Include, exclude, Nested, etc
- Learn about Pareto charts, Gantt charts and Sparklines.
- Learn about the basics of Parameters, Dynamic dimensions and measures, and reference lines.
- Student should have basic knowledge of Tableau Software.
- A positive attitude to success.
- Persistence in learning
This course will teach you everything you need to know the advanced concepts in Tableau!
This is a Tableau enhancement course, designed to help junior Tableau analysts gain a wider and deeper understanding of Tableau.
If you want to take the leap from a junior Tableau Data Analyst to a senior one, then you have found the right course.
Every module of this course is carefully designed to teach you what you need to know such as Calculations, Functions, LoD Expressions in Tableau. We start with the basics and gradually build up your Tableau skill set to an advanced level, by leveraging awesome real-world datasets to create visualizations for your portfolio of projects.
Inside the course we'll cover:
Types of Calculations in Tableau.
What are the Types of Conversions in Tableau.
LoD Expressions in Tableau.
Functions in Tableau.
Parameters in Tableau.
Types of Charts - Gantt chart, Pareto Chart, etc.
and much, much more!
We have covered each and every topic in detail and also learned to apply them to real-world problems.
There are 2 bonus Tableau Projects "Tracking Consumer Complaints using Tableau" and "Spotify Dashboard".
Tableau is a leading tool for data analytics and data visualization. Getting a Tableau Certification will dramatically improve your career.
Jobs are abundant for Tableau & salaries are very promising & highest in this domain.
You will have lifetime access to the resources and we update the course regularly to ensure that its up to date.
Each module is independent so you can start learning from wherever you see fit. The more you learn the better you will get. However, you can stop at any time you will still have a strong set of skills to take with you.
There are lots and lots of exercises for you to practice.
You will make use of all the topics read in this course.
You will also have access to all the resources used in this course.
Instructor Support - Quick Instructor Support for any queries.
Enroll now and become a Tableau pro!!!
Who this course is for:
- Data Analyst
- Business Analyst
- Data Scientist
- This course is not intended for experienced Tableau users
- Students who want a comprehensive, engaging, and highly interactive approach to training
- Anyone looking for a hands-on guide to clearing the Tableau Specialist
- People looking to give their career a push, or just learn a new skill!
- Interest in Data Visualization
- Analysts Interested in Learning Tableau to Create Amazing Dashboards and Visualizations
We’re a bootstrapped, "indie" tech education company. Our vision is to Unlock human potential by transforming education and making it accessible and affordable to all.
We are fiercely independent and proud with a sole focus to make world-class tech education a level playing field for anyone on this planet.
Data is Good is on a Mission to create courses that will make our students learn the subject and fall in love with it & become lifelong passionate learners and explorers of that subject.