Tableau 10 and Tableau 9.3 Desktop, Server & Data Science
What you'll learn
- Learn about data visualisation principles & importance of Tableau in present world
- Learn about Tableau Architecture & the top charts used in Tableau
- Learn about the statistical concepts pivotal for success in Tableau profession
- Learn about building prediction models & forecasting models in Tableau
- Learn about Tableau calculated fields & advanced reporting concepts
- Learn in-depth concepts of K-Means clustering & Text Mining & how to accomplish the same in Tableau
- Learn about various Tableau Server concepts including security settings, automatic reporting, etc.
- Download all the datasets provided as part of this program to be able to practice & replicate the visualisations
- Download Tableau Desktop Professional software from Tableau website
- This course is about learning Business Intelligence & Analytical tool called Tableau, which has been in leaders position since 4 years
- Business Intelligence, Analytics, Data Visualisation, Tableau desktop, Tableau server, Tableau & Hadoop, Tableau & R, are the common terminologies used to find this course
- We have included course content in form of powerpoint presentation, datasets used for visualisation, 2 live case study projects for download, interview questions, sample resumes/profiles for job seekers
- This course is extremely exhaustive & hence will last for more than 25 hours
- Course is structured to start with introduction to the tool & the principles behind data visualisation. From there Tableau desktop is explained thoroughly including analytical concepts behind applicable visualisation. Finally course ends with explanation on Tableau server & the final 2 use cases as projects along with interview questions for job seekers
- Jobs are abundant for Tableau & salaries are very promising & highest in this domain. Also this course is very exhaustive which includes Statistics, Forecasting, Regression models, K-means Clustering, Text Mining, Hadoop & R required for Tableau. Also included are Tableau Desktop & Server concepts in one course.
Who this course is for:
- With plethora of job opportunities & luring salaries which are best in industry, Tableau promises to be one of the best professions which is most sort after by students & working professionals. This course is meant for students, working professionals, data warehouse & business intelligence professionals, data analysts, data scientists, etc., who want to learn the science & art behind generating powerful data visualisations, to address even difficult business problems. Prior knowledge of working with data is a plus but not mandatory.
Certified Six Sigma Master Black Belt
Project Management Professional (PMP)
Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI - ACP)
Risk Management Professional (PMI-RMP)
Certified Scrum Master
Agile Project Management – Foundation & Practitioner from APMG
Bharani Kumar is an Alumnus of premier institutions like IIT & ISB with 15+ years professional experience and worked in various MNCs such as HSBC, ITC, Infosys, Deloitte in various capacities such as Data Scientist, Project Manager, Service Delivery Manager, Process Consultant, Delivery Head etc.
He has trained over 1500 professionals across the globe on Business Analytics, Agile, PMP, Lean Six Sigma, Business analytics and the likes.
He has 8 years of extensive experience in corporate, open house and online training.
He is a thorough implementer with abilities in Business Analytics and Agile projects.
He worked in Delivery management focusing on maximizing business value articulation.
He has a comprehensive experience in leading teams and multiple projects.
Quality Management: A thorough implementer with abilities in Quality management focusing on maximizing customer satisfaction, process compliance and business value articulation; comprehensive experience in leading teams & multiple projects. A result-oriented leader with expertise in devising strategies aimed at enhancing overall organizational growth, sustained profitability of operations and improved business performance.
Project Management: Project Management Professional involved in Initiation, Planning, Execution, Monitoring & Controlling and Closing phases of project activities. Devising and implementing project plans within preset budgets and deadlines and managing the projects towards successful delivery of project deliverables and meeting project objectives.
Training: Close to 8 years training experience and conducted multiple trainings in PMP, Agile, Six Sigma, Business Analytics and Process Excellence across the globe. Understands the individual differences of the attendees and possesses excellent training skills and considered as one of the best trainers in his areas of expertise.