Purpose Driven Plan - Retirement Planning (Non Financial)
What you'll learn
- Understanding of daily challenges of a retired individual.
- To deal with Fear, Stress and Motivational challenges
- Music, writing, cooking, gardening, sports, keeping fit - Do you have a Plan?
- Dealing with Habits and Health issues.
- Investment in Self Development.
- Which areas to focus before retirement?
- Covid lockdown could be the right opportunity for you to build next phase of life
- No prior knowledge required on the topic.
A BIG & HUGE Thank You!
Guru's Odyssey team once again brings a guidance course for everyone to take advantage from.
Most of us have been busy working and saving for our retirement. We want our money to keep growing. But in 2020 you all may have experienced that this one dimensional approach has a fundamental flaw.
"What am I going to do in 24hrs of my retirement day when I may have all the time & money in the world?" (COVID-19 situation may have helped you to give some serious thought.)
To find the answer for this question, I embarked on a journey 12 years ago . I took few career breaks ranging from 3 months to 13 months. This course published in 2018 is my recorded experience of 10 year journey in which I have listed all the methods and tools I used during my breaks to keep myself fit, learn new skills, deal with emotional challenges, stress of being alone at home and so on. I do not claim to be an expert in this area but in 2020 COVID lockdown I am benefitting from my experience. I am happy, motivated, helping my family and friends to deal with challenging situation.
I am sure you will take advantage from this course to build your own purpose driven non financial retirement plan.
Thank you once again for visiting my page and learn from my journey.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to plan for their 24hrs of retirement day and learn from my experience
- People concerned about old age
- Worried about Covid Lockdown and thinking about next phase plan
22 years I worked at various levels delivering high profile projects in tough market conditions and high pressure environment for leading Investment Banks and Financial Institutions in London. My specialisation is to deliver simple solution for complex problems and apply common sense approach to everyday challenges.
A highly motivated individual with one aim T.E.A.M- "Together Everyone Achieves More"