T-Shirt Design Workshop 3: Using Photos and Type
- 1 hour on-demand video
- 6 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Develop an idea into a finished t-shirt design, ready to send out to be printed
- Find ideas using Pinterest
- Turn those ideas into quick thumbnail sketches
- Optimize snapshot photographs from your phone in Photoshop
- Add some color in Photoshop
- Add custom typography to t-shirt designs in Illustrator
- Use Adobe Typekit fonts, a resource included with most Adobe CC subscriptions
- Bring everything together with hand-drawing techniques in the Procreate App for iPad Pro & Apple Pencil
- Optimize & simplify your final art file, ready to send out for printing (production color separations for screen printing are not covered)
- You should know basic tools in Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator and how to use layers
Improving your t-shirt designs is the single best way to build your brand and improve your design career, as well as your sales to clients and customers.
Stand apart from the crowd. This course will show you how to build a unique photo & type-based t-shirt design to represent your brand.
In this course we’ll cover:
- How to find and apply inspiration
- The various analog and digital tools you will need to create t-shirt designs.
- How to move seamlessly between Photoshop, Illustrator, and the Procreate App for iPad so your designs come out as good or better than you had initially imagined
- Type layout using Adobe Typekit fonts in Illustrator
- How to incorporate hand-drawn effects into a computer-based design
As a bonus you will also receive:
- All working Photoshop and Illustrator files demonstrated in this class
- A Photoshop texture brush for you to use with your designs
- A custom Procreate App brush for you to use with your designs
- Anyone who wants to improve their t-shirt designs
Starting with an idea and a snapshot, you will be on your way to creating a t-shirt design.
The analog tools, digital hardware and software tools that will allow you to bring your idea to fruition.
Pinterest is one of the best way to catalog your favorite ideas. This lesson shows how to organize your inspiration images.