SoC Design 3: A Professional Systemverilog Code walk-through
- 2.5 hours on-demand video
- 1 article
- 4 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Write SystemVerilog SoC design code in a professional way
- This course is a practical session explaining how to a complete SoC design in SystemVerilig and this is not explaining the theory. Thus you need to have the basic knowledge of SystemVerilog Design coding
- Also you need to have the basic knowledge about Digital Circuits.
SystemVerilog course teaches the concepts of SoC/IC design and it is more of a practical session walk-through. Here, a professional SoC design code is explained in detail. This will enable the student to get exposed to an industry standard SoC code and the techniques behind writing it.
This course is started by explaining the interface feature in SystemVerilog. It explains the usage of interface and few language features like enumeration and macros which are used in the coding example. Next, the process of developing general SV components is explained with examples. Finally, a complete design code of a simple SoC is explained with minute details.
By taking this course, you will be more confident in writing SV design code as you are learning the process of developing standard SoC designs. This will be an excellent platform to master design coding styles in SystemVerilog.
- Students with basic SV design coding knowledge who wants to get exposed to an industry standard SoC design coding project