IT Systems Business Analysis and ICT Industry Innovations
What you'll learn
- How to avoid mistakes in digital economy & constantly upgrade IT strategy
- Master powerful strategies & tactics in cloud computing
- How companies and governments are driving digital transformation agendas
- Become definite about optimal approaches to business intelligence systems
- You will be able to find valuable IT market segments & generate fresh IT-business ideas
- At the end of the course, you will have a grasp on the road map of information systems trends
- Boost your confidence and decisiveness in a Big Data and RPA context
- Blockchain, bitcoin as the future of digital financial systems
- Understand how to mitigate stress in IT decision making situations
- Basic Knowledge of Computer Systems
Digital technologies transformed the world, organizations were turned upside down, and pandemic in 2020-2021 has sped up this tendency. Clients have remarkable access to information services that shape how they are seen as consumers.
Digital disruption is all about how this has taken place, the winners and losers, the updated rules of the business game. Digital transformation is about how individuals, companies, and authorities are behaving, developing their customs, ways of carrying out business, and expectations of any economic situation.
These are profound transformations that everyone requires comprehending and continually expects.
You will get in-depth information about IT trending technologies that have a significant influence on business operations. I deliver attention to twelve major Information Technologies trends that are reshaping digital business. In this course, I'll be explaining to you:
1) AI (Artificial Intelligence);
2) BI (Business Intelligence);
3) Big Data;
4) RPA (Robotic Process Automation);
5) Blockchain (how it works and why it might be a threat or an opportunity);
6) Digital Economy (Digitisation of companies, domains, and the impact of intelligent automation);
7) Information Security;
8) Cloud Computing;
9) Software Development Industry;
10) Agile IT Project Management;
11) ML (Machine Learning);
12) DL (Deep Learning).
This course comprises 160+ lectures. You will also get digital quizzes and articles to fortify your understanding of the course. We can also engage around the course content in q/a and once you enroll, you will have access to future material, which I'll keep updated. I explored these topics in my Ph.D. dissertation, wrote on these topics largely in peer-reviewed journals, and communicated about them at international conferences.
The course is suitable for all who are seeking to find out the meaning of high tech for the new decade. You can use this course as your step-by-step roadmap to Information Technologies World. This course will accompany you with a solid IT strategy.
I’ll lead you through each step of setting up your IT System Business Analysis core knowledge. By the end of this course, you will grow into an independent IT entrepreneur with a business analyst grasp.
You will be able to make correct and courageous choices in various ICT domains.
Instructor background: MBA, Ph.D. Candidate, PostDoc Researcher
We’ve been IT professionals for 16 years, trained over 2000 IT specialists, and taught Business and IT topics to about 10,500 students in various courses.
Who this course is for:
- This Course is for Technology Curious People
- This Course is for Anyone Looking for an Additional Knowledge on the various IT Domains
- This Course is for Students, MBA Students and PhD Students who Want to Enrich their Experience in IT Trends
- Employees of organizations looking for digital insights
- Anyone interested in digital transformation trends and digital disruption
We have over 6 years of production experience as Business/System Analysts and QA Engineers at Global IT Giants (Samsung, IBM).
We've published about 60 articles on Digital Transformation and IT Entrepreneurship Activity in Various Scientific and Technological Peer-Reviewed Journals. This list includes topics such as:
- Analysis of Intelligent Information Systems on the example of сloud CRM and ERP;
- Entrepreneurial Activity in the Digital Economy;
- Netocracy as tendency of Internet-Business Development;
- New Social Classes and Structures of the Information Society;
- Methods of Transferring Entrepreneurial Activities into the Environment of Internet Business;
- Team-work on Business Process Modeling;
- Methods of Enterprise Business Process Modeling;
- Digitization of Business Processes;
- Creativity and Digital Entrepreneurship.
It would be an honor for us to be your instructor on these and other topics.
Regards, Your Instructors.