System hacking and Security:Basic to Intermedia level course
- 2 hours on-demand video
- 2 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Understand how computer works?
- Understand different types of password cracking.
- Understand how game hacks are performed?
- Understand real time application of cryptography.
- Understand how steganography is performed in real time?
- Understand how reverse engineering attacks are performed?
- Understand how privilege escalation attacks are performed?
- The methods used to crack System Security that target the Operating System’s • Memory Management • Process Management and • File Management
- The intricacies involved in the operation of a computer.
- Understand various attack methods via which a system security can be cracked.
- Learn possible countermeasures to defend against these attacks.
- Acquire an expertise on system security.
- This course includes all the material required either as video or as a downloadable link hence there is no pre required materials or softwares for this course.
- No prior training is required to take this course as we will start with the basics.
- We welcome anyone with a thirst for learning
Hi, welcome to our system hacking and security course.
In this course, we will teach you how cryptography , steganography, Password cracking, Game hacking, reverse engineering and privilege escalation based attacks are performed in a simulated/test environment in an ethical way. This course helps the system security professional to mitigate these attacks using the recommended solution at the end of relevant module.
We have designed this course to enable those aspiring to enter the information security field to learn core concepts on system hacking in order to safeguard a system security. By the end of this course, you will be familiar with how various types of system hacks are performed and you will be fully equipped to test and safeguard a system security against various real-time attack vectors.
This course has been specifically designed by a team of information security researchers who are acknowledged experts in their field.
This course has been designed to accelerate your learning process through the use of creative animations and easy to understand voice over narratives. Complex hacking concepts have been broken down into easy to understand modules.
Together, our team will walk you through the entire learning process step by step.
This course is perfect for anybody who is passionate about developing their skills in the field of internet security. No prior training is required to take this course as we will start with the basics. We welcome anyone with a thirst for learning.
We look forward to having you join us. In the meantime, please feel free to take a look at our demo tutorial and exercise before you purchase the full course.
- The course covers ground basics about systems, hence student with no prior knowledge on systems can opt for this course.
- This course is perfect for existing system administrators as well as anybody who is passionate about developing their skills in the field of information security.
- We have designed this course to enable those aspiring to enter the information security field to learn core concepts on system based hacking
- Very rarely this course consist of software codes, however those codes are explained in a detailed manner. Hence one shouldn't bother about prior coding knowledge.
- By the end of this course you will be familiar with how various types of system based hacks are performed and you will be fully equipped to test system based infrastructure against various real time attack vectors.
This gives an overall view of the attacks pertaining to the system, ranging from password cracking to privilege escalation.
This module deals with the entire working of a computer and its peripherals starting from the moment that the power is turned on until it is shut down. It also provides a detailed explanation of each component in comparison with the corresponding system in humans.
This module shows the various methods adopted in password guessing that cover online as well as offline password cracking. The first method, online password cracking, can be done either actively or passively.
In this module, offline mode, with the help of hashes and rainbow tables, the attacker launches a bruteforce attack to crack the passwords. This module demonstrates how to crack a user password via a dictionary based attack method, on obtaining the SAM and SYSTEM file of a victim.
This is a method of hiding the message within another message in such a way that even when intercepted nothing gets revealed. This module discusses about the various types involved and its working.
This module discusses the means by which you can tamper with score values in both offline and online games by altering the game’s score to a greater value by altering the memory addresses holding that value.
The process of escalating privileges in a system by exploiting a weakness to gain access to its resources is called privilege escalation. This module gives an insight into the different levels of privileges, how to gain admin privileges on a windows 7, windows 8 machines and the post compromise activity that can be carried out.