Synthetic Indices Synergy
What you'll learn
- In this course you're going to learn some simple but powerful strategies for trading Synthetic indices traded on Deriv
- Learn how to make consistent returns on your investment using proven strategies.
- Become a master of technical analysis, you don't need to bother yourself with fundamental data from any source.
- At the end of this training, you will be trading like a PRO.
- Trading synthetic indices is designed for entrepreneurs.
- No college education is required, just the desire and patience to learn.
- You don't need to have any prior knowledge on financial instruments.
This course is designed to teach you how to trade Synthetic Indices traded on deriv_com. Synthetic Instruments are sets of financial derivatives, they're so-called because they're primarily derived from the original CBEO volatility index(VIX), which tracks the performance of the S&P 500 index. But unlike the original volatility index, Synthetic Indices do not track any financial asset, it was created by the company deriv_com to give investors the opportunity to trade the VIX without the burden of knowing the underlying fundamentals.
The Synthetic index which includes the synthetic VIX, and other simulated real-market instruments is a relatively new financial asset, so far, I've not seen any course made in this subject, therefore, I took it upon myself to bring you a guide that will enable you to trade these assets with more ease.
The course teaches you how to:
Make smart trade decisions on the synthetic index market.
Plan your trades using defined entry and exit rules and,
Manage your positions effectively.
Bad risk management habits are caused by misinformation about making money in any financial market, hence developing a sound risk management habit comes from gaining adequate and sound knowledge that will shape your paradigm o making smart and informed decisions.
This vital knowledge base includes:
An in-depth exposure to technical-analytical strategies that leads to mastery.
Understanding the purpose of the financial markets, and the pitalls that go along with investing real money.
Types of financial vehicles include the money-making models, and the money growing models.
Exploring and exploiting the wisdom of the Casino houses, and implementing their strategies to make consistent passive income.
An effective method of sizing your position to better manage your risk, helping you to preserve a greater part of your capital while growing it and so much more.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to make some passive income trading Synthetic instruments.
- This course is not a Get-Rich-Quick formula, the strategies you will learn won't make you rich overnight.
My name is Kenneth Onuorah, I invest and trade financial instruments for a living. I graduated from the university in 2015, and since then I have been trading the financial markets, that might not seem quite a long time but you see, in the financial markets, your level of knowledge and experience is not really a function of time, but a function of dedication, hard work, commitment amongst others. I've been heavily invested in forex currencies, cryptocurrencies, equities, and synthetic indices, however, this course is intensely focused on synthetic instruments. I've found no other materials on this subject matter possibly because it's a relatively new financial asset, so I want to share the knowledge of this asset class is relatively less risky to trade than the real financial assets.