Synthesis with Propellerhead Reason - Europa
- 4.5 hours on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- You will be able to understand Europa from top to bottom
- You will be able to make your own synth instruments from scratch
- You will be able to transfer this knowledge to any Synthesiser
- You will understand how to create songs with big builds, suspense, energy and power
- You need Reason 10
- You need a basic understanding of how Reason works and it's features
Have you ever heard someone say (it may even be you) I'm not a sound designer? Or, I don't use a synth in that way, I just fiddle with presets?
I've begun to really loathe the phrase "Sound designer". Because it's become a phrase that makes people think of synthesis in a way that is not accessible to them. Well, I've got news for you; if you push one slider or twist one knob on a synth in order to change the sound, YOU ARE a sound designer. It's time that we stop being afraid of actually learning how to use our instruments.
All too often I see people regularly buying new synths and maybe, just maybe, they explore some of the presets and never test out the synths capabilities before they purchase a new synth. Does this sound familiar at all? I'll bet it does.
These types of people have so many VST's or RE's that they've never used, and do you know what type of music they make? NONE. They don't make music because they don't take the time to learn to use the instrument they purchased.
Don't become one of those people, and if you are, this is the course for you! I'll teach you how to get over that mental block and make you understand synthesis from a basic level to advanced in one course.
Take this journey with me.
- Anyone wanting to learn to use Europa
- Anyone that wants to understand Synthesis in a general way
- Anyone wanting to improve their songwriting abilities, especially with dance music