Synthesis with Propellerhead Reason - Europa
What you'll learn
- You will be able to understand Europa from top to bottom
- You will be able to make your own synth instruments from scratch
- You will be able to transfer this knowledge to any Synthesiser
- You will understand how to create songs with big builds, suspense, energy and power
- You need Reason 10
- You need a basic understanding of how Reason works and it's features
Have you ever heard someone say (it may even be you) I'm not a sound designer? Or, I don't use a synth in that way, I just fiddle with presets?
I've begun to really loathe the phrase "Sound designer". Because it's become a phrase that makes people think of synthesis in a way that is not accessible to them. Well, I've got news for you; if you push one slider or twist one knob on a synth in order to change the sound, YOU ARE a sound designer. It's time that we stop being afraid of actually learning how to use our instruments.
All too often I see people regularly buying new synths and maybe, just maybe, they explore some of the presets and never test out the synths capabilities before they purchase a new synth. Does this sound familiar at all? I'll bet it does.
These types of people have so many VST's or RE's that they've never used, and do you know what type of music they make? NONE. They don't make music because they don't take the time to learn to use the instrument they purchased.
Don't become one of those people, and if you are, this is the course for you! I'll teach you how to get over that mental block and make you understand synthesis from a basic level to advanced in one course.
Take this journey with me.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone wanting to learn to use Europa
- Anyone that wants to understand Synthesis in a general way
- Anyone wanting to improve their songwriting abilities, especially with dance music
My career in music was born on the dance floor in the late 90's. The music swept me up like hurricane and it set a course for my life that was completely unexpected. I became a DJ as quickly as I could, still mixing on vinyl in those days. I finally took the leap from dj to songwriter in 2003 and I've been growing the talent ever since.
Apart from writing music, I have my own small studio where I record and film artists and produce their music.
I've taken up lecturing part time as I feel the call to teach and give over knowledge now too. I've dabbled in a lot of music applications but am completely fluent in Reason, Logic Pro and Cubase.