Symfony Messenger with RabbitMQ and Kubernetes
What you'll learn
- How to use RabbitMQ with Symfony
- Be confident with Symfony Messenger compononent
- How a simple Microservice works with a message broker
- How to work with Kubernetes in Microservice environement
- Basic knowledge of Symfony framework and general idea about message brokers.
Microservice architecture helps you to scale your product and make it more meaningful to add new features. Also your teams can be divided into smaller squads with ownership of respective domain. So its not only scaling your product but also teams around. Another important point is you will be able to easily bring new technologies with the help of message broker. We will see RabbitMQ mainly as an example but possible to pick and apply other solutions.
Here are some other benefits you can get from this course to apply your project.
* Easier to scale when high traffic hits your product, since you re removing the single point of failure from your architecture and using message broker with persistent storage feature. When your service is back, can start consuming the messages from where it left.
* Use Golang when you need and php in another, as long as you communicate with the same json structure, it won't be problem.
* With help of Kubernetes, deployment and tracking the app health will be more robust and will reduce the down time.
* Symfony messenger bundle comes with all needed features out of the box, that will help you to start building your service without too much hassle
Who this course is for:
- Symfony Developers who wants to move into Microservice Architecture
Currently in Berlin before Istanbul/London developing web applications and managing engineering teams with over 15 years experience. Recent projects i have been working on are mostly Fin-Tech, E-Commerce, high traffic social media applications. Some companies i have worked for are eBay, TicketMaster, Rocket Internet, HelloFresh... I'm happy to share my experiences from the times Google was not around till the current AI era working with the teams/projects from US/Europe/Asia and all around the globe.
Sometimes giving talk events in Europe one was in Munich PHP Conference one of the biggest PHP conferences of Europe, about Domain Driven design. And planning some more coming this year.