English Pronunciation: Alphabet, Blends, & Syllable Sounds
- 3 hours on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Alphabet, Blends, Syllable Sounds, Pronounciation of 1,000 english words, and how to read words using syllables.
- No prerequisites required.
This course is for teaching how to pronounce, and how to sound out words that you know, and words that you do not know.
1. I'll walk you through each Alphabet letter sound, with word examples.
2. We'll then proceed to "Blends" which is multiple letters blended together to create new sounds.
3. Finally we'll learn about Syllable Sounds, there are 320+ Syllables which can be found in,
thousands of common English Words.
Once you remember all of the Syllables in this Course, You'll start to notice them everywhere in the English Language.
This will help you to recognize the sounds, and have the ability to read words that you may not even know.
Note: I do not go over the meaning of most of the words, I only teach how to recognize the syllables within them.
So, if you need to know the definition of a word that I go over, just go to Google and type,
"thewordyouwant definition" without the quotes. This will bring back the meaning of the word in question.
If you've never tried to Incorporate Syllable training in your reading style, then a whole style of reading awaits you.
- Students who want to learn about Syllables, and how to use them while pronouncing common English words.
This video teaches the Alphabet Sounds, and pronounces 1/10 numbers.