- 2 hours on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Master Sylenth Plugin
- Learn To Create A Full Sounds From Scratch
- Learn To Find The Best Presets And Re-create The Sounds
- Learn How To Properly Create Bass, Pluck And Synth Sounds
- Learn The Basic Synthesis Such As Modulation, LFO And ADSR
- Analyse Big Productions And Determine What Presets Are Being Used In Big Productions
- You Need To Download Sylenth, If Not There is A Demo Download Offered Within The Course
- You Need To Own A Computer With macOS or Windows
- You Want To Learn How To Sound Design Within Sylenth
- You Want To Learn Synthesis
- You Want To Learn Music Production & Audio Production
- You Need To Own A DAW Such As Logic Pro X, FL Studio, Ableton Live or Cubase
This is the only Sylenth Synthesizer course you will ever need. In this course, I will show you how the synthesizer works from scratch, without going through too many "hard words" that synthesis can be for a lot of people.
We will create different sounds from scratch as well as comparing presets with big commercial music productions. I will also show you where to get high quality presets that a lot of the biggest guys in the music industry is using.
This course is created for the absolute beginner as well as advanced users who want to expand their knowledge in music production and synthesis. We are covering all of the techniques that the biggest music producers are currently are using - everything is done in the box, meaning that you don't need any kinds of extra hardware besides your computer.
This Course Includes All You Need To Learn Sylenth From Scratch. Everything that you need to use is included in this course. You don't have to own a copy of Sylenth to attend this course - There are Demo versions of the software synth out which we also cover where to find in the course.
We also include 10+ Sample Packs that will improve your productions as you can use them for free in your tracks - all royalty-free.
This course is designed for every skill level from Beginners to Advanced.
Just a few of the things you'll learn in this Sylenth Synthesis course:
Learn Sylenth From Scratch
LFO's, Modulation, Portamento, ADSR, and other typical Synthesizer parameters.
How to create presets & banks.
Learn Creating own Sounds like Bass & Synth sounds
Improve Your Music Production Techniques and Start Making Professional Music With Quality in No Time!
Regardless of what your level of experience is or what type of music you are creating, this course will take your knowledge to a whole another level.
Unlike other Music Production courses, this course will cover everything from scratch and improve your overall music production level as well as getting you motivated to finish your music instead of letting your music ideas die within your project file.
About the instructor:
Martin Svensson started producing music since 2005 and teaching since 2016 and now has over 80,000 happy students on Udemy learning music production and other related topics viewed from a Music Producers perspective. Martin has been working with different producers around the world as well as co-created a few very well known tracks with other musicians. Martin is based in Stockholm, Sweden
- Experienced Music Producers Who Wants To Learn A New Perspective Of Music Production
- Beginner Music Producers Who Wants To Learn Sylenth And Synthesis
- If You're New To Sylenth And Want To Learn How To Design Sounds Fast
- New Users Who Has Been Using Sylenth Lightly Or Never Created Sounds With Synthesizers