SwiftUI - Build Tinder Clone - SwiftUI Best Practices
What you'll learn
- Bind Your Data With Your UI
- Using new SwiftUI views for iOS 14
- Features and functionality of new Xcode 12 beta
- Quickly building reusable views
- Implementing MVVM with SwiftUI
- New Swift 5 syntax
- Managing SwiftUI data flow throughout a working application
- Basic Swift programming understanding
- Basic iOS Development understanding
Let's build a real iOS app using SwiftUI with all of the latest SwiftUI features!
In this course you will be building a functional iOS Tinder clone with most of the features of the real app. The focus of this course is learning & perfecting SwiftUI concepts. You will learn how to build beautiful and complex views using Apples latest user interface framework. SwiftUI is the future of iOS development so it's time to add this skill to your developer portfolio!
The best way to learn iOS development is to build real applications. This course will teach you strong architecture fundamentals and you will learn how to efficiently load & pass data around a larger app with several screens.
To keep the focus on how to build views with SwiftUI, we will skip implementing a server or a networking layer. We will be loading our data locally to render our UI. With the clean MVVM architecture, you will easily be able to implement your own networking layer without having to refactor any code.
* Xcode Version: 12.2
* iOS Version 14+
* Minimum MacOS 10.15 required for SwiftUI previews. I'm using Mojave 11.2.1
* Architecture followed: MVVM
* Swift 5
What is SwiftUI?
Apple has provided this new framework as a way to quickly build beautiful user interfaces for any Apple device using just one set of easy-to-use tools. With the new declarative syntax of SwiftUI, it takes less code to keep your code and design perfectly in sync.
SwiftUI works seamlessly with new Xcode design tools and significantly speeds up development by showing your code changes in real time!
After the latest features for iOS 14 announced at WWDC 2020, SwiftUI 2 is even more robust! New views, new functionality, less bugs, and faster performance with Swift 5.
SwiftUI is 100% the future of iOS Development. Don't delay any more.
Start learning today!
This course is in no way affiliated with Tinder® or Match Group, LLC. No source code of the real Tinder application is ever shown. This code is my interpretation of how I would build the app using SwiftUI.
Who this course is for:
- Experienced developers ready to jump into SwiftUI 2
- Beginner developers learning how to build real applications with SwiftUI 2
- Developers looking to practice their design skills
- Developers who learn best by building real project
Hi! I'm Nikita and I'm an iOS Engineer currently working in a large (15k+ employees) tech startup in San Francisco, California.
I have been fascinated with Swift every since Apple announced their new language in 2014. I have been learning through tons of online resources and have been using it every day at work ever since.
I love brining unique experiences to users through beautiful iOS applications.