SwiftUI + SwiftData Masterclass - iOS App Development Swift
What you'll learn
- Develop iOS iPhone and iPad apps with gorgeous layout and design
- Learn Swift programming language - Essential iOS Development Skill
- SwiftData ( NEW framework – Coming Soon)
- SwiftUI Concurrency / Async / Await
- Learn how to save and load data on your iPhone and iPad with Core Data and SwiftUI
- Learn how to fetch data from internal and external JSON file using Web APIs
- Master Apple's greatest and latest user interface framework - SwiftUI
- Learn macOS desktop app development with Apple's Catalyst framework
- The Complete iOS App Development Course with SwiftUI
- Basic mobile application design and prototyping skills
- Learn how to integrate various iOS frameworks (MapKit, AVFoundation, etc)
- Learn how to integrate SwiftData with CloudKit
- Create custom user interfaces with the SwiftUI framework
- Learn how to publish iOS and macOS apps to the App Store
- Gorgeous in-app interactions and animations
- Visually develop iOS, iPadOS, macOS and watchOS apps
- Create a top-notch portfolio of real apps and apply for iOS developer jobs
- Test-driven iOS iPhone and iPadOS app development
- Xcode editor tips and tricks for iOS Developers
- Learn to use Apple's new Combine framework and handle asynchronous events
- Learn how to implement Swift Package manager in your work
- Xcode 15 Beta or Xcode 14 from Apple (free)
- macOS 13 Ventura from Apple (free)
- Willing to create awesome apps by following the instructor step by step
- You do not need any other prior programming experience or knowledge
- Macintosh computer
SWIFTUI MASTERCLASS COURSE 2024
As you can see, this course is updated frequently with new lessons, hands-on projects, and other resources!
March 2024 –
New iOS 17 and SwiftData Project – Coming Soon ( Recording & Editing )
September 2023 –
New Section – SwiftData articles
June 2023 –
New Content – ( 44 minutes)
May 2023 –
New iOS Project - Hike ( 1 hour 23 minutes )
Content Updates ( 7 minutes )
April 2023 –
Content Updates ( 22 minutes )
Free Resource – Xcode Shortcut Guide ( Downloadable eBook )
New Tutorials – SwiftUI Recipes and How-Tos ( 1 minute )
March 2023 –
New Quiz section ( Test your knowledge)
New Tutorials – SwiftUI Reference Guide ( 2 minutes )
February 2023 – New Tutorials – SwiftUI Reference Guide ( 10 minutes )
January 2023 – New Tutorials – SwiftUI Reference Guide ( 6 minutes )
COURSE ROADMAP FOR 2024
NEW section: SwiftUI Reference Guide – Monthly new content
NEW section: SwiftUI Recipes and How-Tos – Monthly new content
NEW section: SwiftUI PROJECTS – New apps and updated old projects with refreshed UI/UX design and new features
NEW section: Swift Programming Language – Q3, 2024
NEW section: SwiftUI Quiz – Monthly new content
NEW section: Swift Coding Exercises – Q4, 2024
Please read this important notice before you enroll in this masterclass.
No1 – As you may know, Apple shared a clear message at the last WWDC developer conference, saying, “The best way to build an app is with Swift and SwiftUI.”
That being said, I will focus on adding more fresh content covering many important topics, such as the following new features:
Swift Charts ( coming this summer ),
SwiftData ( coming this summer )
Resizable Bottom Sheet,
New NavigationSplitView, NavigationStack,
Table for iPadOS,
Expandable Text Field,
Improved Grid API,
and so on.
No2 – I have already started uploading new content about what is new in the SwiftUI 5 framework.
But not only that, but the entire course will also be updated to iOS 17 this year. Old projects will get both refreshed UI design and enhanced features as well.
No3 – Every project is compatible with the latest iOS, so if you run the finished project on the latest operating system, then Xcode will compile it.
I would also highlight that Apple did not deprecate previous SwiftUI versions. That said, the latest iteration of SwiftUI 5 is nothing more than some new features and exciting additions on top of the base of SwiftUI 1 – 5 releases.
No4 – We are building applications from scratch with resources made by professionals.
Creating the Bestseller SwiftUI Course with high-quality production value takes a lot of time.
This SwiftUI course is already more than 31+ hours long and will be much longer by the end of this year.
No5 – You will experience the "LEARNING BY DOING" teaching method during the course-taking.
Having said that, this is a project-based course where 80% are practical activities and only 20% are theories.
There is no other instructor in this category I am aware of who provides more free previews than I do, so you can educate yourself about how things are done in this course.
I hope this information helps those who are new to app development.
SWIFTUI REFERENCE GUIDE – Monthly new content
SWIFTUI RECIPES & HOW-TOS – Monthly new content
RESTART – an iOS app design
PINCH – iPhone app development
HIKE – SwiftUI with Alternate App Icons
FRUITS – iOS app with SwiftUI and Xcode
AFRICA – iOS, iPadOS and macOS desktop app
TOUCHDOWN – iOS E-commerce app
DEVOTE – Core Data with SwiftUI integration
NOTES – watchOS with SwiftUI
DEVELOPERS – iOS and iPadOS app
AVOCADO RECIPES – iOS and iPadOS app
SLOT MACHINE – iPhone, iPad, Mac Game
TODO – Core Data, App Themes, and Alternate App Icons
HONEYMOON – iOS and iPadOS app
"Tell me and I forget.
Show me and I remember.
Let me do it and I understand."
WHY THIS COURSE?
Why should you take this Bestseller course?
Visually learn SwiftUI and build top-notch iOS, iPadOS mobile apps, Apple Watch apps, and even macOS desktop applications. This complete iOS application development course is designed to teach you how to become an advanced multiplatform app developer using Apple's native user interface framework: SwiftUI.
This class takes learning programming concepts through a project-based approach. By taking this class, you will improve your app design and development skills while creating many hands-on applications.
What kind of advanced topics will be covered?
Swift Programming Language,
SwiftUI Framework foundation,
SwiftUI Async/Await feature,
Core Data with SwiftUI,
MVVM Architecture - Design Pattern,
External REST APIs integration,
Advanced Core Data with Apple's CloudKit integration,
SpriteKit with SwiftUI,
Swift Package Manager (SPM),
Google FireStore integration with SPM,
Version control with Git,
Native macOS app development,
App design, UI design, UX design,
Face ID and Touch ID,
App distributions to App Store,
and so on.
Learn mobile app development with hands-on tutorials!
Master app design and development with the SwiftUI framework and create remarkable applications. This SwiftUI Masterclass gives you a practical and engaging activity - with the right learning material and teacher.
Let's face the truth that most SwiftUI and even iOS 17 and iOS 16 development courses teach you how to build ugly and hideous applications, but not this one.
Do you want to create outstanding apps with SwiftUI? Then this course is for you!
Would you like to show your apps to your friends, co-workers, and even family members and make them look up to you?
If yes, then enroll in the best SwiftUI course and create 1st class apps coding in Swift programming language!
Moreover, are you eager to build up your professional portfolio and confidently show up in your next job interview? By the way, your new employer will be impressed by your work so much for sure.
You know, you should definitely take this SwiftUI and iOS Masterclass course!
Learn faster with the up-to-date SwiftUI code examples. You are in good hands.
Do not waste time getting lost and bored looking at endless and outdated tutorials and code examples on the Internet!
You will grasp Apple's latest SwiftUI framework quickly and easily by following the instructor line by line.
Welcome to the world's Best Seller iOS 17 and iOS 16 Development Course with SwiftUI
This up-to-date SwiftUI course contains step-by-step instructions to teach you how to build several fully-fledged iOS, iPadOS, macOS, and even watchOS applications programming in Swift 5 language.
What’s in it for you?
As a student in this masterclass, you're going to create dozens of eye-catchy apps with the latest and greatest technologies that Apple has recently released, such as:
SwiftUI is Apple's native declarative user interface design framework,
Swift programming language,
Xcode development tool (code editor, test environment, live preview, simulators, etc),
Combine framework helps developers work with events,
Mac Catalyst technology is designed to allow developers to bring their iPad apps to Macintosh computers,
iOS and iPadOS Widgets on the Home Screen,
Swift Charts is a built-in framework that allows us to visualize data with ease.
In case if you're someone who wants to get a job as an iOS or macOS developer then this masterclass is perfect for building up your professional portfolio to show off at your next interview. They will be interested in your work after all.
On the other hand, if you're somebody who wants to build your very own apps for your startup business, then in addition to all of the coding tutorials, I've also included full exercises on user interface design and app animation too.
You should know that this course assumes absolutely no programming experience. So if you're a complete beginner, then I'll be there for you and guide you in this program.
Finally, if you're an experienced developer, on the other hand, I'm sure that you are going to find plenty of advanced Swift programming best practices using the Xcode editor.
That being said, by the end of the course, you'll know how to develop, design, and publish your next app in the Apple App Store.
So what are you waiting for? Join this SwiftUI Masterclass 2024 course now!
Who this course is for:
- If you are a beginner iPhone developers curious about iOS development, then jump straight into this course
- For Advanced iOS and macOS developers eager to learn SwiftUI framework
- If you want to get a job as an App developer, then take this course
- If you are going to build and publish your App to Apple's App Store, then start this SwiftUI course and get up speed quickly with the latest iOS development
The bestseller SwiftUI Masterclass 2024 course empowers you to study at your own pace, whenever you want, and wherever you like.
1. I aspire to continuously update this course with new and relevant content. By the end of 2024, my aim is to expand the course duration to over 50 hours.
2. After WWDC23, I focused on covering the latest and the greatest of the SwiftUI framework in my upcoming video tutorials. I will show you how to master the new SwiftData framework and Apple's official persistent data store with CloudKit.
3. Moreover, I will teach you how to develop apps for Spatial Computing using Apple Vision Pro devices.
Hands-on activities allow you to master Apple app development with easy-to-follow guides and explanations.
Hi, I am Robert Petras from the Credo Academy, where I teach app development and design with 4K video tutorials.
I am also the lead instructor of the most popular iOS App Development with SwiftUI course on the Udemy learning platform.
I teach iOS and macOS app development with Apple's latest native SwiftUI user interface framework and the Swift programming language using the Xcode editor.
If you want to build outstanding apps for iPhone, iPad, Apple Watch, or Macintosh computers, please join this exclusive SwiftUI Masterclass course and become a well-paid professional developer.
Join more than 39,000+ real students and start coding along with me.