Hybrid Python3|Swift4 Applications
- 1 hour on-demand video
- 1 article
- 3 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Accelerate Framework
- Basic Neural Network Subroutines (BNNS)
- Build Cancer Predicting Neural Network
- Build Swift BIRADS App!
- Students should have an intermediate knowledge of an OOPL.
BI-RADS DATA SCIENCE FOR SWIFT/PYTHON HACKERS, is a course designed by an iOS Developer for iOS and Python Developers. In this course you will delve into Data Science on a level past using coreML for Machine Learning.
You will learn iPython enough to implement algorithms used in Data Science with little effort. As a Swift Programmer you will find the syntax needed to flow through iPython in Jupyter a breeze!!!
After grasping a thorough knowledge of supervised learning in the first two sections, you will dive into xCode and write a Logistic Regression Binary Based application.
In your final project, you will build BIRADS, a Breast Imaging-Reporting and Data System that takes the output data from a Neural Network and assigns a BI-RADS Category given input from the following features...
Sample code number ID number
2. Clump Thickness 1 - 10
3. Uniformity of Cell Size 1 - 10
4. Uniformity of Cell Shape 1 - 10
5. Marginal Adhesion 1 - 10
6. Single Epithelial Cell Size 1 - 10
7. Bare Nuclei 1 - 10
8. Bland Chromatin 1 - 10
9. Normal Nucleoli 1 - 10
10. Mitoses 1 - 10
11. Class: (1 for benign, 0 for malignant)
FULL SOURCE CODE APPLICATION INCLUDED!
- iOS Developers interested in Data Science && Machine Learning on a greater level than coreML.