Learn Swift TableViews By Building An iOS App
- 36 mins on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Create a Swift based Tableview
- Add data to a tableview
- Allow deleting and rearranging of table cells
- Segue to another scene
- Some programming skills
UITableViews are the cornerstone of any iOS app. Virtually every iOS app in the iTunes App Store uses tableviews. In this course, you'll learn how to implement tableviews in Swift by creating a simple iOS app.
A few of the skills you'll learn are:
- Adding a UITableView to an existing app
- Supplying data to a tableview
- Deleting table cells
- Rearranging table cells
- Segueing to a different scene
Instead of just learning tableviews, you'll create a real iOS app. The app will have a listing of the layers of the atmosphere. It also doesn't start as a tableview. We get to add the tableview after the app has been created.
Everything is done in Swift.
If you've been wanting to learn tableviews or don't yet have this foundational iOS skill, this is the course for you.
- Anyone new to Swift
- Anyone wanting to learn how to create tableview