Swift 3 - Master Swift Development From Scratch
What you'll learn
- 6.5 hours of Full HD video material divided into 65 downloadable lectures
- Ability to write and understand good quality Swift code
- Transition into a career in iOS App Development or Server Side Swift Development
- Become confident about Object Oriented Programming and Functional Programming Paradigms
- Become the coder who understands Swift better than everyone else
- You do not need any prior programming experience for this course. You just need a computer with MacOS, Linux or Windows installed.
The most comprehensive course on Swift 3.
The numbers speak for themselves.
Over 2000 people in about 100 countries have enrolled in this course in just 5 days and are becoming great at Swift Programming.
Course 5 star Reviews:
Good, clear explanations of Swift in small, manageable chunks, which makes it easy for study and review. Five stars! : Paul Denlinger
- This is an amazing course for learning how to develop in Swift. Nikant is a great teacher who makes complex concepts easy to understand. : Jigar
- The course has helped me to learn quickly and grow my skills. Nikant does an outstanding job teaching this course. Well organised, easy to follow.I highly recommend taking this. : Anurag
Swift is being hailed as the future of iOS, Mac and server side development. The meteoric rise in the popularity of this language since its open source release in 2014 has been unheard of in world of programming languages. Swift not only runs on Apple platforms but has been released for Linux which makes it a great candidate to become the Server Side language of the future.
It's a great time to learn Swift. The language offers the performance of the compiled languages like C, C++ along with the expressiveness of a scripting language like Python, Ruby which makes it a fun language to learn for beginners as well as experienced programmers.
In this course you will learn the Swift Programming language from scratch beginning from the basics like Data Types, Loops going up to the advanced features like Protocols and Generics. The course has been designed keeping in mind that it caters to the audience with no prior programming experience as well as experienced programmers who want to learn Swift.
The curriculum offers a lot of fun lectures, exercises and quizzes that will help you to practice the content as you progress through this course. You will deep dive into a lot of paradigms like Object Oriented Programming and Functional Programming which will solidify your understanding of other languages as well. We will also focus on the best practices to write Swift code so that after this course you become confident in producing good quality code.
As the Swift language is constantly evolving, I will keep on adding and refreshing course content so that you stay in line with the future developments of Swift.
Swift has been developed by some really intelligent minds in Apple keeping the future in mind. This course will make it very easy for you to learn Swift whether you are an experienced programmer or a complete newbie. This will open a world of opportunities for you whether you decide to learn iOS app development after this or go into server side development with Swift.
Who this course is for:
- This course is great for beginners who want to learn Swift Programming from scratch step by step.
- The course is also meant for experienced programmers who want to add Swift to list of their skills
- Objective C Programmers can take this course to transition to Swift for iOS App Development
I have been involved in developing software for close to a decade now. I have three years of experience with professional iOS development and have contributed to the development of a number of quality apps that are used by millions of people around the world.
I have been a part of some great companies like PayPal and Google in the past. I have development experience in a number of languages like Swift, Objective-C, Java and Python. I have always enjoyed teaching and have taught programming at a number of bootcamps across my city.
I follow a unique and fun way of teaching that help my students to grasp the fundamentals of programming and jumpstart their careers. I have written various technical tutorials on my blog and Quora that have been viewed by millions of people around the world.