Swift Cookbook: Learn iOS App Development with Swift
- 4.5 hours on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Become proficient in Swift Language
- Provides foundation to become app developer and full-stack developer in Swift language
- Must have access to XCode or Be able to access Swift REPL online
- Basic Programming Concepts not necessarily Swift but any other language
According to Apple Swift is a fantastic way to write software, whether it’s for phones, desktops, servers, or anything else that runs code. It’s a safe, fast, and interactive programming language that combines the best in modern language thinking with wisdom from the wider Apple engineering culture and the diverse contributions from its open-source community. The compiler is optimized for performance and the language is optimized for development, without compromising on either.
Swift is friendly to new programmers. It’s an industrial-quality programming language that’s as expressive and enjoyable as a scripting language. Writing Swift code in a playground lets you experiment with code and see the results immediately, without the overhead of building and running an app.
Swift defines away large classes of common programming errors by adopting modern programming patterns:
Variables are always initialized before use.
Array indices are checked for out-of-bounds errors.
Integers are checked for overflow.
Optionals ensure that nil values are handled explicitly.
Memory is managed automatically.
Error handling allows controlled recovery from unexpected failures.
Now with Server-side Swift you can become full-stack engineer in Swift language as well as develop apps for iOS, MacOS and TVOS.
With Swift you can even write Tensorflow programs and make your way into Machine Learning world.
So lets get started today and learn all about swift and its fundamentals and get ready to change tomorrow.
- Anyone who wants to learn Swift language
- Anyone who is new to iOS development and want to learn about Swift