Swift 3 & Xcode 8 in 1 hour
- Nothing as this course requires no programming experience.
I want to create a short course for anyone who wants to learn Swift 3 and Xcode 8 in no time. So this short course will cover the basic and core concept of Swift 3 and how to design iOS app with Xcode 8 in just 1 hour.
Instead of teaching you boring theory, we’ll be building a simple game called MyPokemons in which you will learn how to:
- How to install Xcode 8
- How to create a new iOS app from scratch.
- How to design your iOS app with Auto Layout and UI controls like Images, TextField, Button and more.
- You also learn how to handle sound effects for actions in a game.
- How to handle logic with custom functions, IF condition and FOR loop
- Last but not least, I will teach you how to quickly design and deploy icon for your first iPhone app.
That sounds a lot but anyone can learn in just 1 hour. You will walk away with skills and confidence of how to work with Swift 3 and Xcode to create your first iPhone app. It doesn’t require any programming experiences at all. Just learn and have fun!
- Anyone who want to learn Swift 3 and Xcode 8 in no time.
- You really should NOT miss this...00:37
- Intro My Pokemons project & Xcode 803:51
- Download Source code & Resouces00:01
- Quick intro Swift 3 and Playground02:57
- Creating an empty project03:33
- Learn how to build and design UI13:59
- Creating the Poke Ball button05:39
- Adding search function to Textfield11:41
- How to work with Images04:04
- Adding sound effects to actions08:41
- How to design and create icons for an app05:22
Leo Trieu is full-time developer working in a Tech company and founder of Code4Startup in Melbourne, Australia. In addition to starting online businesses and teaching courses on Udemy, he has personally founded the online teaching website called Code4Startup where you can learn Ruby on Rails, AngularJS, HTML, CSS and much more by building Real-life Startup Project.
Leo loves sharing his experience in web development, project management, online marketing and video creation and spends his time working on online courses and developing web applications.