Swift 3 - Create A Simple iOS Game
- You will need a Apple Mac computer or laptop
- You will need the developer software Xcode 8
- You will need a basic knowledge of Swift 3
- You will need a developer license at some point
Do You Want To Create Your Own iPhone and iPad iOS 10 Game but are not sure where to start or even begin? Are you ready to jump right into the exciting world of mobile development but have little or no programming experience? Then this is the perfect course for you!
This Swift 3 - Creating A Simple iOS Game will give you everything you will need to create a fun and addicting simple iOS 10 game in Swift 3, Teaching you from the ground up and implementing all the features from gaining points and using timers to all the way to saving high scores and earning revenue and even submitting the application on the AppStore.
Earn Revenue From The Game by implementing AdMob ad banners within the application and using in app purchases as a way to remove the banners from the app to create an ad free experience for a small cost.
Sell Your App to Millions of Users around the world by submitting the application to the AppStore.
Not only do you get the best online IOS 10 development course online but you also get first class responsive support by email, Twitter or on the forums, So you can rest assure you have full guidance in your new career!
Why Choose This iOS 10 & Swift 3 Course?
Many programmers learning to create there first iOS 10 application often learn from a boring 300 paged book or a short online video tutorial and are often left with more questions they they asked! This iOS 10 & Swift 3 course teaches you from the ground up and i never leave you hanging as i support you through each and every step, i am there to assist you when you run into a problem in Xcode 8 and to offer any advice needed and before you know if you will have created your first iOS 10 app and will feel like everything your learned has stuck in your head.
- Fun and Simple iOS 10 Game
- Score Saving and Loading
- Timers and Counters
- Game Controls
- Social Integration: Twitter, SMS and Email
- Storyboards Files and Support
- Universal Support and Screen Size Support
- Earning Revenue Ad Networks
- In App Purchases
- App Store Submission and Update Support
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to develop apps
- Anyone who wants to learn how to code
- Anyone who is looking to freshen up there skills
- Anyone who is looking to make money from IOS 10 Apps
- Anyone looking for a new career
- 00:09Application Resource Files
- 29:43Creating The Project and Home Interface
Aaron Caines is the founder of Geeky Lemon Development, he started programming at a young age and has been programming full time and teaching for the past 8 Years online becoming a best seller in his field, Aaron has also created a vast amount of applications for brands, companies and just for fun!
Aaron is very passionate about teaching and coding, he finds great satisfaction from helping developers and providing the very best tool set to help them reach their goals.
Aaron's expertise come in Photoshop, Xcode, Objective-C and Swift 4.2.