Professional Qualified Body massage - Swedish Style
What you'll learn
- Background to massage
- Professional standards
- Reception and consultation
- Anatomy and physiology
- Treatment area and equipment
- Products used in massage
- Treatment techniques and providing treatment
- After care and record keeping
- Professional membership (open to International and national students) and professional insurance (UK and EU students at present time)
- There is a pre-requisite for all students to have completed the foundational learning programme - Introduction to Body Massage
- Students will require some equipment, a few friends without contra-indications to practice massage on, access to internet.
- This course is a requisite for the Hot stone body massage course, students who enrolled onto the hot stone body massage course will need to provide a copy of their udemy and the calm oasis holistic therapy diploma certificates as evidence of completing and remaining enrolled on this course.
Body massage is a therapy modality that helps to relax the mind and body, reduce tension and pressure, aid restful sleep, improve mobility and skin tone, and much more. There are many people who enjoy sharing massage with their partners, family members and friends, but also who want to start a career, develop their skills, open their own therapy business and receive clients. This course is a requisite for the Aromatherapy course, especially if you want to practice Aromatherapy body massage, which has three levels of learning that takes the student through a progressive pathway.
About Professional Qualified Body massage course:
Access a fully comprehensive course of study
Build your knowledge and confidence in your chosen modality
Support your professional development and personal growth
Useful for ultimate health and wellbeing and share with loved ones
Enjoy the many benefits of natural holistic therapy
Learn about joining a professional membership group
Learn about insurance to provide therapy as a professional masseuse
Background to massage
Reception and consultation
Anatomy and physiology
Treatment area and equipment
Products used in massage
Treatment techniques and providing treatment
After care and record keeping
Learn about case studies and practice these
Case study - students require 6 case studies = 6 clients receive 6 treatments each = 36 hours practical experience.
Students will receive a Udemy course certificate of completion., there is also an opportunity to obtain a certificate of completion from ourselves.
Why take this course
Learn from a seasoned professional and qualified therapist
Access to support through the Q and A area of the platform
This course is comprehensive and included demonstration videos
Learn natural approaches to improve and maintain health and well-being
Share the experience with loved ones, family and friends
This course can supplement in person, live training at colleges or institutes
This course is a useful aid to in person training
Achieve a Professional Diploma (pdf by email only) that can lead to professional membership and professional indemnity insurance that allows you to receive paying clients into your own private massage therapy clinic.
Access information about joining a professional membership group and accessing professional indemnity insurance (applicable in the UK and currently EU member states, students outside these areas will need to contact local organisations to enquire about the eligibility of this course for insurance to practice)
This course includes
9.5 hours on-demand video
18 downloadable resources
Full lifetime access
Access on mobile and TV
Udemy Certificate of Completion
Professional qualification in pdf format direct to your email
various PDF documents including a supplementary manual
Who this course is for:
- This course is for students with an interest in natural, holistic therapies to aid health, well-being and balance in life.
- This course is for students: interested in learning body massage to share with family and friends who want to learn natural methods of relaxing the mind body and spirit
- This course is for students: who want to obtain a recognised diploma who want to access professional membership
- This course is for students: who want to obtain professional indemnity insurance to practice as a professional therapist
For students a new contact email:
****calm oasis international***
A Private business providing a range of holistic practitioner training courses to students interested in learning how to look after themselves, their family, friends and potentially develop a business and receive paying clients.
Please ensure you read course information fully and note any pre-requisites that must be fulfilled; course requisites are obligator without prejudice. Also note our certifications, for our worldwide, highly acclaimed, recognised qualifications, has a separate fee, payable in advance of release of the qualification.
Our professional qualified courses are recognised, by our partner insurance company, for which you will require our certifications; other fees apply for professional therapist insurance. Also students can request addition to our professional membership register and therapist directory and gain support therein.
Our courses have been approved by the IICT however they will only accept our certifications if you have attended in person training which we do not provide - our training is all on line as provided.
Our organisation provides:
1. Education and Training to students internationally
2. Some courses are for information only
3. Access to professional membership with the British Holistic Therapy Organisations (under reconstruction) or British Reiki Organisation (now available).
4. Access to professional therapist insurance with out partner organisation, which is now available to students internationally (other, separate fees apply)
5. Professional qualification provided as pdf document direct to your email - small fee applies.