Swahili Intermediate Course
What you'll learn
- Construct a grammatically correct Swahili sentence
- Properly pronounce Swahili verbs and nouns in their natural accent
- Freely express themselves in Swahili using a variety of verbs, nouns and vocabulary
- express themselves in different tenses in both positive and negative forms
- use the possessive pronouns correctly in their sentences.
- Taken the Basic Swahili course
- Student understands Swahili Pronouns and Tenses
This is the bridge that will transition you from beginner to advance level. This will empower the student to express themselves freely and correctly in Swahili. involve yourself in the learning process by interacting with the materials and the author.
Get exposed to new nouns and verbs that will enhance your vocabulary and boost your confidence in expressing yourself freely in Swahili. Karibuni katika Swahili Intermediate course!
Who this course is for:
- Swahili intermediate students
- students who would like to practice speaking in Swahili
- students who would like to enhance their grammar and listening skills
I have been an online Swahili tutor for many years now. I am native Swahili speaker from Mombasa, Kenya. After graduating in BS Biology, i started working for American companies like Sprint, Assurance wireless and Microsoft.
I am a very enthusiastic and hardworking teacher full of humor. I like to make my students feel special and value to their lessons. I have been teaching students Swahili from around the Globe who appreciated my lessons . If Swahili is what you are looking to learn or speak, you have found the ideal course for your training. Please leave me any feedback for my courses. Karibuni.