SVG & CSS Animation - Using HTML & CSS
- 1.5 hours on-demand video
- 6 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Create SVG animations using HTML & CSS
- Prototype animations in the online tool Codepen
- Explain the CSS properties needed for SVG line animations in the browser
A quick introduction to the online editing tool codepen.io. We look at creating a new pen.
Lets take a look at the animation we are trying to achive in this project.
- You should have a text editor ready for coding on your computer.
- You can follow along with creating SVG images in vector tools like Adobe Illustrator. These files are provided for students who don't have the software or just want to code.
- Should have some experience with HTML & CSS. Know how to use HTML tags for content and style those HTML tags using CSS classes.
★★★★★ "This course is well-structured and easy to follow. The instructor does a great job of explaining how to complete each step and as well as why they are needed." - Dan
★★★★★ "Good introduction to SVG animations. Good clear explanations of each example and providing SVG code for several elements was very helpful." - Michael
★★★★★ "This course is really helpful to get started on SVG animation journey, a wonderful course." - Veera
In this course we will cover the fundamental techniques using in CSS to create animated SVG elements. SVG images look perfect on any screen size and with the importance of mobile web have become increasingly popular. SVG allows you to create animations and take flat illustrations to a whole new level.
This course is perfect for both new and experienced web developers who are yet to use SVG within their projects. If you have used HTML and CSS before you will have the knowledge to follow along with the examples.
By the end of this short course you will have created three separate SVG animations from scratch. Each example adds useful techniques for future projects. In just 2 hours you will have the experience to create your own SVG animations.
Improve your web development skills in this short course and make your next project stand out.
- Students should have some experience with creating websites with HTML & CSS.
- No experience using SVG images is requied, we explain how to create and use SVG images in code for those with no prior knowledge.
- This course is not suited for a student who is a complete beginner and never seen HTML code before.