Svelte Framework | Practical Intro Course to Svelte JS
What you'll learn
- How to use Svelte Framework on their projects in a simple way
- Why Svelte is a good option to consider whenever you will start a project
- Main functionalities of Svelte Framework
- Basic knowledge of JS, HTML & CSS
- Node & npm installed in your machine (in case you want to follow our instructions locally)
Svelte is a Framework with a radical new approach to building user interfaces. Whereas traditional frameworks like React and Vue do the bulk of their work in the browser, Svelte shifts that work into a compile step that happens when you build your app.
Instead, Svelte runs at build time, converting your components into highly efficient imperative code that surgically updates the DOM. As a result, you're able to write ambitious applications with excellent performance characteristics.
In this course we will make an introduction to the most important topics of Svelte framework and we will see how we can use Svelte JS for our applications, to ensure we get the best final results. The content of it will go from the installation / creation of a Svelte project to the use of the syntax template and components available in it. After introducing the main functionalities of Svelte Framework, we will be working with a small project using Svelte that will work as a Practical example for what we learned.
If you are interested in learning more about this framework which is making a lot of noise lately I invite you to join this short course where you will be learning why Svelte JS is a good framework to learn this year!
See you in the first section.
Who this course is for:
- People interested in learn about Svelte in a simple and easy way
- Developers that do not have previous experience using Svelte framework
Software Engineer with a Master's Degree in Logic, Computer & Artificial Intelligence. Passionate about the technologies used to create the applications and tools that are so important today for human life. Focused on results and agile development. Experience working as a Front-End Developer with agile international and remote teams. And equally, passionate about graphic design in all its branches.