SoC Design 2: Systemverilog Features for RTL Coding
- 1 hour on-demand video
- 1 article
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Be able to use Systemverilog extended features for RTL Coding
- Know about basics of coding in Systemverilog or Verilog.
- Be able to write simple Systemverilog Programs
This is a short, intermediate level course in Systemverilog HDL and it covers only the few specific topic in it which are useful in design /RTL coding. The objective of this course is to teach Systemverilog extensions to Verilog for RTL design coding which are widely used in the VLSI industry.
Although,it is designed for learning SoC design coding rather than verification, verification engineers are also encouraged to enroll this, as all of them are useful in test-bench coding as well . This will teach below constructs.
Constants & Parameters
Functions & Tasks
Interfaces & Modports
If you are an expert, or someone who is already writing full fledged systemverilog RTL design code, this course is NOT for you. Also, if you are beginner to Verilog or Systemverilog, this course will NOT teach the basics of programming for those HDLs.
To make this course effective for you, you must have the basic knowledge of either Verilog or Systemverilog. You should be able to write simple design and test bench programs in Verilog or Systemverilog, and simulate.
- Someone who is already familiar with Systemverilog programming
- SoC Design engineers not familiar with Systemverilog specific features useful in RTL coding