How to Lose Weight and Keep It Off Safely and Effectively!
What you'll learn
- This program is great for people that want to lose weight but haven't exercised very much or have been injured previously & are worried about getting started.
- Learn all the aspects of weight loss (nutrition, training and mindset), so that you can lose weight and keep it off safely and effectively!
- Lose weight and tone your body so that you can feel more comfortable and sexy in your clothes.
- Learn how to do Pilates and strength training so you can lose weight faster which means more energy and fun in your life!
- Attain a level of fitness that allows you to be healthy, active and strong as you age.
- Meditation designed to help with the motivation of weight loss.
- An exercise mat of any type.
- Two sets of dumbbells or a tin or bag of rice (light and medium weight if possible).
- Two resistance bands (light and medium resistance).
- A tape measure.
- You must have permission from your health care professional before starting a new exercise program.
Over the past few years I have been asked by many of my patients, family and friends to help them to lose weight. I also struggled with my weight for many years when I was an athlete competing in Long-Jump, as it was extremely hard for me to stay lean and light, so I know how hard dieting can be. Most of us have been on a diet or two throughout our lives and the obesity epidemic is a real problem in society today, with not many successful programs out there to help us solve the problem.
So, through my personal experience and extensive research in this topic I have finally put together a comprehensive program that covers all aspects of sustainable weight loss. By sustainable I mean being able to change your unhealthy eating and exercise patterns and learn how to sustain a healthy way of living- resulting in a body that is healthy and fit.
My sustainable weight loss program is designed to:
- Help you to lose weight gradually so that you can maintain the results throughout your life.
- Give you exercise programs that are easy and fun and designed to improve your overall strength, flexibility and fitness.
- Assist you to manage emotional and physical stress that can lead to over-eating and weight gain.
- Give you basic nutritional advice that is easy to follow long-term.
- Help you to make the right health choices for you so that you can take control of your own health.
The program runs for 3 weeks and it is recommended that you do it a total of three times to get the maximum benefits and to create a new pattern in your life. You will be given a detailed plan with the requirements for each day and your daily training time is approximately 1 hour with one day off each week. The program consists of:
- 6 short resistance training sessions- low intensity and low impact on the body.
- 6 short pilates videos- for improving core strength, overall body strength, better posture and flexibility.
- Nutrition advice- my 6 best diet and weight loss tips.
- 4 meditation videos- to reduce stress levels and remove emotional baggage.
- Choose your own interval cardio sessions of approx. 20-30 mins.
Research has found that a combination of strength training and interval sessions are more effective than cardio alone in losing weight. So I have provided a variety of training videos and styles to help you lose weight more effectively.
The overall aim is for you to achieve a gradual weight loss that you can maintain. You will reach a level of fitness that will keep you healthy for life, so that you can feel great and look great! This will give you the freedom to be able to do the things that you love such as fun adventures and activities, travel and enjoying time with your friends and family. I will help you to gain control of your body and health now and in the future. I look forward to assisting you! :)
Who this course is for:
- Beginners to exercise or perviously injured people that are keen to lose weight and live a more active/healthy life.
- Enrol now and I will help you as much as possible to lose weight and keep it off!
Dr Fleur Castlereagh has 20 years of clinical experience in treating people with injuries as a Chiropractor, Pilates Instructor and Personal Trainer. She has also experienced years of pain herself after suffering a back injury at the age of 13 while competing in athletics and overcoming it to become an elite athlete. Fleur's programs help people to reduce their pain and become more active in the process, so they can live a happy and healthy life. Fleur has created several courses about pilates, posture, ergonomics and weight-loss. For more information visit her website.