SUSE: Linux Administration Step-by-Step to Boost your Career
- 1.5 hours on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Get to Know YaST
- Manage the Network Configuration Information from YaST
- Install Software Packages
- Manage Repositories
- Access and Use man Pages
- Use info Pages
- Access Release Notes and White Papers
- Use GUI-Based Help
- And more...
- A wish to acquire or to refresh your skills on SUSE Linux administration
This course is aimed to IT Pros or people who want to get familiar with Linux. And it's supposed to give the viewer the information they need to know to get started with Command Line and how to manage SUSE Linux with YaST. The goal is to provide coverage of basic tasks including topics like Network Configuration with YaST, Software and Repositories Management with YaST, Using Man pages, Using Info pages, Help and Release Notes.
The course is targeted to help to automate and script daily tasks. There are lots of live demonstrations how to use BASH commands. I hope it will help to do your job more efficiently.
- It's good for all who want to use and administer SUSE Linux
- Linux Users
- IT Specialists
- System Administrators
- DevOps Technicians