Surviving Customer Service: Skill & Career Enhancement
- 2 hours on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Find meaning in their work
- Provide excellent customer service
- Communicate clearly to solve problems
- Navigate the complexities of working in an office
- Students don't need to know anything, although some customer service experience may be helpful.
I have a few questions for you. Are you miserable at work every day? What are you getting out of your job? Have you seen promotion opportunities open for you? Do you have good relationships with coworkers? How often are you stressed out, even after you get home? Does feedback from your boss make you feel proud, or frustrated? I fully understand those frustrations, and, having been through all of them and more, I want to help. By sharing the principles I’ve learned in customer support roles, hopefully I can cut your learning curve and increase job satisfaction.
This course roughly follows the book that I wrote with the same title: Surviving Customer Service. This course covers most of the same topics, more quickly. I wanted to share these customer service skills as quickly as possible and deliver the information in a comprehensive but digestible course.By implementing these ideas, all customer service representatives will understand how to provide exceptional customer service. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to reach out, I'm happy to hear from you!
- The target student is someone who works in customer service and wants to be happier or increase their skills.