The Ultimate Canva Survival Guide
- None, but it is recommended you done at least one of my Canva courses before
In the past, I have done 3 courses on Canva. This fourth course will take you in depth to some of Canva's more advanced features, design tools and tricks, as well as introduce you to Canva's new video feature. You will be able to use what you learned to create some nice and engaging social media graphics, thumbnails, and maybe even spice up your blog or product page.
Who this course is for:
- Marketers, Designers, Website owners, and Small Business Owners
- Those interested in very basic concepts in graphic design
- People who want to learn more about Canva
- Anybody with a social media page or following
- 05:54Intro to Videos: Part 1
- 02:02Intro to Videos: Part 2
- 03:32Some tools I use w/ Canva
- 02:18Intro to Videos: Part 3
Andrew Magdy Kamal is an app developer who have reached millions of downloads, leading him to start a startup known as AndSocialREW Gaming and Publishing. Andrew currently has his expertise in Theoretical Physics, Product Design, Computer Science, and Mathematical Computation. He is also known for having developed products such as the Mixed Reality Suit, and apps such as "Minefense". His ingenuity have not stopped there, as he holds many world records in his place for his accomplishments as well as intellectual property. One of the things Andrew hopes to do is share his knowledge with others. He wants to get other people to have a sense of charisma when learning this type of content. He is here on Udemy to teach some of the stuff that he learned and help people begin to gain knowledge about the industry.