SURVIVAL INDONESIAN IN 12 DAYS for Basic Users (A1)
What you'll learn
- 1. Proper pronunciation in Bahasa Indonesia (which uses the Latin alphabet)
- 2. How to greet people using appropriate forms of address
- 3. How to introduce yourself
- 4. Important pronouns and question words needed for daily conversation
- 5. Numbers, days of the week, and months of the year
- 6. Colours
- 7. How to tell time
- 8. How to give and receive directions to a location
- 9. Language needed when eating out at a restaurant
- 10. Language needed when shopping
- 11. How to make imperative statements
- 12. How to make statements of prohibition
- No previous Indonesian language knowledge is required
This course is produced by Language Studies Indonesia, the leading language school for the study of Bahasa Indonesia, and is the only foreign language institution devoted solely to Indonesian language learning. This course complies with the standards of the Council of Europe's Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR).
Delivered by the LSI's certified Indonesian language training specialists, we designed short and interactive high-quality video lessons to accommodate language learners who look for practical and straight-forward lessons in the shortest time possible. We spent many hours to develop short and simple videos to help you understand the lessons easily and we provide follow-up quizzes and interactive simulations after each video to help you master the language independently. You will also have a downloadable vocabulary list for each lesson.
You are expected to allocate a few minutes to watch each video and 30-45 minutes to complete the interactive exercises independently. You're free to study whenever you want, for as long as you want, wherever you are without any disruption to your daily routine.
This 12-Day Self-Study course will equip you with all the essentials you need to "hit the road running" at lightning speed and give you the "Survival Language" you need to start using Bahasa Indonesia.
Who this course is for:
- Language learners who want to start learning Indonesian language
- Foreigners who seek for job opportunities in Indonesia
- Foreigners who live or work in Indonesia
- Foreign students who want to study in Indonesia
LANGUAGE STUDIES INDONESIA is Indonesia's leading school for the study of Bahasa Indonesia and is the only foreign language institution devoted solely to Indonesian language learning.
LSI’s step-by-step program is arguably the most effective and scientifically-based Indonesian language program available in the world today.
Founded by a consortium of Indonesian and Canadian educators, LANGUAGE STUDIES INDONESIA tailors Indonesian study programs for students of foreign universities, employees of multinational organisations and international business professionals from all over the globe, subscribing to philosophies and methodologies which reflect the world’s best practices in modern foreign language education.