Surface Modelling with Rhino 3D V6 ( or V5 ) Level 1 & 2
- 9.5 hours on-demand video
- 1 article
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Any design students or rhino user who's interested in learning Rhino 3D
- Surfacing Design, Prototyping, Rendering with Vray and Rhino Render
- Ideally the student is more or less familiar with some of the basic Rhino commands, if you're completely new maybe try my other tutorials for beginners.
In this course, I will create 3 bottle designs , each example increasing in complexity. The purpose is to show how to surface properly on a typical project. In this case I will use a Jerry can , a detergent bottle and a motor oil bottle as subjects for my demos. This tutorial is more intended for those who have some basic familiarity with the Rhino environment as I will delve more on the surfacing and design aspect rather than understanding Rhino's basic commands.
After this course who will have an understanding on how to surface and get your model ready for prototyping.
- Anyone interested in surfacing design and prototyping.