Sphere Surface Area Unveiled: Basics and Formulas
What you'll learn
- What is meant by Sphere? What is the difference between Sphere and Hemisphere?
- How many faces sphere and hemisphere have?
- How to calculate the surface area of sphere?
- If the radius of the sphere is doubled, what will happen to its surface area?
- Basic knowledge of Algebra and Geometric concepts
1. What is the meaning of sphere?
2. What is meant by radius of sphere?
3. What are the properties of a sphere?
4. Which are some examples of spheres in everyday life?
5. What is meant by Hemisphere?
6. At how much distance from the center of the sphere lies any point on surface area of sphere?
7. What is the difference between Sphere and Hemisphere?
8. How many faces a sphere has?
9. What is meant by surface area of a sphere?
10. What is the formula for calculation of a sphere?
11. What is meant by “π” in the formula for calculation of a sphere?
12. How to find the surface area of a sphere when radius is given?
13. How to calculate the surface area of a sphere when diameter of sphere is given?
14. How to calculate the ratio of surface areas of the two balloons when radius of a spherical balloon is doubled?
15. How to calculate the radius of a sphere when surface area of sphere is given?
16. How to calculate the ratio of surface area of moon and earth when diameter of the moon is approximately one-fourth of diameter of the earth?
Who this course is for:
- Intended learners: Students and any individual who enjoys learning about various mathematical concepts
This channel is purely education based. Our aim is to ensure that the students are able to understand each and every question in an easy way. We take pride in providing quality educational services to the students of Class VII to Class XI Science NCERT, English, Computer solutions, Mathematics, Business Studies & Economics. Our goal is to help the leaders of tomorrow to learn to succeed today.