Surds, Logs Coordinate and Plane Geometry for O Level A Math
- 1.5 hours on-demand video
- 8 articles
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Surds/Logs/Coordinate and Plane Geometry for O Level Add Math
- Remainder Theorem, Surds, Logarithms, Coordinates Geometry, Plane Geometry
- High school 1 to 4 Additional mathematics
This course can be used as a revision course for students who
want to challenge themselves with more difficult math questions
want to enhance their knowledge by attempting deep concept questions
This course will
enhance the understanding of students by showing example questions
illustrate concepts and strategies in solving challenging problem sums
How is this course different from other Math courses?
In this course, students will learn how to solve challenging and typical examination questions that are similar to high school Additional Mathematics at the GCE Ordinary Level.
Sample questions will first be discussed in the videos. Step by step the approach and strategy of top mind students will be introduced, concepts will be explained followed by the steps to the solution.
Quizzes will be given to students to solve, followed by explanations on how to approach and solve the questions on videos.
Students will benefit largely by grasping the concepts and strategy. You are not alone in solving the challenging problem sums!
- High school students preparing for O level additional mathematics examination