Support Apparel Product Development
- A love for fashion and the textile industry
With the growing trend of buyers asking for value-added services, only factories who can offer design and product development services can compete in the global arena. Garment manufacturers have to develop their own product development team to meet their buyers’ requirements. It is also imperative to create the most relevant collection in the shortest time for the buyers, as lead time gets shorter. Product development is not just about the creation of new samples – it has to meet the criteria and the needs of the buyers. This course covers the various aspect of product development. From understanding the customers to the creation of design, articulate the various elements of product development and how to meet these challenges in the shortest possible time while giving the buyers the right product at the right time.
Who this course is for:
- Individuals who are interested to have a sneak peek into the fashion and textile industry training centre.
- 07:00Introduction to Apparel Product Development
- 04:24Introduction to Types of Collection
- 03:26Introduction to Fashion Cycle
- 09:30Introduction to Product Category
- 05:09Introduction to Customer Demographics
- 01:57Introduction of Presentation Board
- 03:10Types of Presentation Board
Textile and Fashion Industry Training Centre (TaFtc) is the first Continuing Education and Training Centre (CET) for the textile and fashion industry in Singapore, with vision of becoming a global fashion school without boundaries.
We offer specially designed courses and programmes to prepare our students for a creative career in the highly competitive fashion industry, and to help industry professionals develop and specialise.
Our local and global fashion collaborations means we can offer unrivalled, continuously updated services, enabling TaFtc to stay in line with leading national and international fashion industry standards.