Supply Chain Strategy, Inventory & Distribution Planning.
What you'll learn
- Define supply chain strategies.
- Understand how supply chain design is defined by Strategy.
- Know how to calculate inventory , asset metrics and cash to cash cycle time.
- Know the difference between efficient Vs Effective supply chains.
- Distinguish the different distribution strategies and their impact on service and cost.
- Practice on Distribution and Transportation callculations
- know how to calculate fill rate , inventory throughput and cycle service level.
- Practice on Calculating safety stock for different inventory setup.
- Plan & Design a Distribution system for supply chain in Excel.
- Microsoft Excel
Hello Everyone :)
The course has two quizzes, practical exam and a lot of excel practice on real supply chain distribution cases.
With the ever increasing reliance of supply chain management to deliver. supply chain jobs become one of the highest in demand jobs of the twenty first century, it is one of the jobs that will not be affected by automation because of its nature as a critical thinking and resilient profession. And with the procurement function In supply chain being the heart and soul of feeding the supply chain with product/material, distribution is equally as important because it streamlines the flow of products to the end customer.
We have already introduced Procurement & Supply planing tools and techniques which its featured in supply chain courses, now based on your requests, we explain in detail analytically and practically the distribution side of the supply chain.
There are many distribution strategies in supply chain such as direct shipping, retail storage or last mile delivery. every distribution strategy has its own merits and disadvantages in many aspects such as Transportation cost , Inventory cost and response time to the customer.
in this course we investigate all of these strategies in detail , not only that, we expand on the relation of inventory service level and fill rate with the distribution strategies. the course first starts with the theory and the relation of a company's strategy with supply chain strategy. then it progressively goes to practically and analytically planning for distribution taking inventory ,transportation and service level into consideration.
in this course we will be able to :
Define supply chain strategies.
Understand how supply chain design is defined by Strategy.
Know how to calculate inventory , asset metrics and cash to cash cycle time.
Know the difference between efficient Vs Effective supply chains.
Distinguish the different distribution strategies and their impact on service and cost.
Practice on Distribution and Transportation calculations
know how to calculate fill rate , inventory throughput and cycle service level.
Practice on Calculating safety stock for different inventory setup.
Plan & Design a Distribution system for supply chain in Excel.
Happy Supply chain mining.
Who this course is for:
- Supply chain
"Never follow a book by its cover, In a world that changes every second, we must be resilient and proactive. " Consultant / Developer /Trainer
Consultant in Supply Chain Management & Business Intelligence
Founder - Rescale Analytics – Dubai
• PhD student at the University of Bordeaux.
• Supply chain and data science consultant for several national and multinational clients in the UAE and France.
• Data Scientist, Master of Science in Global Supply Chain Management from Bordeaux Ecole de Management, Bordeaux, France
He is currently conducting workshops and seminars in Supply chain and data science as well as consultancy projects for Sephora, Sharaf group and aster pharmacy.
• Haytham conducted more than 70 workshops in UAE in the last three years in supply chain and data science.
Qarar for financial analytics
PWC training Academy
Higher College of Technology
Partners: Edusphere dubai- Limar Tech Saudi arabia – sl-tech Abu Dhabi
Projects :AHQ-SHARAF GROUP:
developing an algorithm for the replenishment of stocks to Sharaf group -adventure HQ . the algorithm is being used since November 2019 with notable results.
Developing and deploying an algorithm for revenue maximization based on elasticity techniques for adventure zones service provided by AHQ.
Projects: Sephora – France
Haytham is working with Kedge business school as part of the team CSIT for partnership
The collaboration of Omni-channel optimization with Sephora France. As a part of his Ph.D. project.
Development: Haytham developed the Inventorize package in R mainly used for supply chain analytics with more than 12000 Downloads so far.