Supply Chain Operations Metrics and KPI's
What you'll learn
- You’ll have the ability to objectively assess your current supply chain function, identify the gaps in its performance, and build a foundation for improvement
- You will better understand supply metrics while attaining a greater ability to select and improve the supply chain’s overall performance and operations
- You will learn how dashboards and scorecards help to keep people better focused in obtaining organization and business objectives
- You will have the ability to calculate and elaborate on the various metrics and models needed to better improve supply chain performance
- You will have the knowledge to better understand how to measure crucial customer service metrics and obtain far better long-term results
- You will be able to better define the continuous improvement achieved and needed, so they become better enhanced to improve competitiveness of the supply chain
- You’ll gain all the knowledge and practical skills to successfully align your supply chain team’s professional abilities with your company’s overall goals
- Some basic supply chain terminology.
- Computer and Internet.
Having the skills and knowledge to improve the system’s efficiency and performance are of paramount importance for any manager or supply chain executive. In recent years, the focus has often shifted to reducing supply chain costs, enhancing delivery performance, obtaining sustainability, reducing the complexity of the processes, increasing the volume, mitigating risk, and optimizing the entire end-to-end supply chain visibility.
To achieve such goals, the focus should include implementing a set measurement system that contains objectives while measuring the incentives for success by promoting desirable behavior.
By developing an internal system that’s based on verified performance indicators and metrics, you’ll be able to fully resolve the top five challenges in the supply chain industry: understanding planning and risk management, evaluating and implementing cost control, exploiting supplier/partner relations, providing superior customer service, and getting the most from your supply chain team.
By completing this course, you’ll learn to refine strategy, define structure (including the human element), manage processes, and measure performance. You’ll have the skills and knowledge necessary to create and execute a successful framework for understanding, measuring, and advancing the performance of your current supply chain, determining your company’s success in achieving its operational goals, evaluating internal cost/performance trade-offs, initiating strategies for meeting new customer expectations, and responding effectively to the challenges presented by global market growth.
Who this course is for:
- It's perfect for business professionals and students of supply chain management at beginner and intermediate level seeking a basic understanding of supply chain performance indicators and metrics.
We provide courses and programs related to Industrial Management, Logistics, Transportation, Supply Chain Operations, Manufacturing and Warehouse Management.
Our team includes instructors with expertise in manufacturing, logistics, operations, and services. All the instructors are international-level professionals, having 15+ years of practice and Master’s Degree in their relevant field.
Among other professional recognitions, our instructors are Certified Supply Chain Professionals (CSCP), Certified Lean Six Sigma Black Belts and Certified in Sales and Operations Planning.
We strive to provide an interactive and engaging learning experience for professionals all around the globe and help them understand and adapt to the requirements of modern management.