Supply Chain mistakes to avoid in a Manufacturing Industry
What you'll learn
- In this course, you will learn some of the costly Supply Chain Mistakes and learn how to avoid them.
- With a recession around the corner, its time to save your Supply chain costs by following these good practices
- Prepare yourself for a post covid-19 world. Supply chains of the future are even more unforgiving.
- Practical scenarios and real life cases given in this course would help you in your next job interview.
- Its a practical guide for improving your supply chain and is designed for professionals.
- Foundation or Basic level understanding of Supply chain Management or
- Upto 5 years of working experience in Handling Supply Chain of Manufacturing Industry or
- Masters degree holders in Operations Management hunting for a supply chain job or
- People currently working or planning to work as Supply chain Analysts / Consultants or
- All supply chain enthusiasts. But not for beginners, as it is not a foundation level course.
The course is designed to help you learn from the supply chain mistakes of Manufacturing Industries so that you avoid them in your supply chain. This course gains its significance especially during this Post Covid-19 era, with another global recession around the corner. Whether you are a Student or an Early Career professional with fundamental Supply Chain knowledge, hunting for a Supply chain job during these tough times, or a working professional trying to improve your supply chain, this course is for you. We don't cover the supply chain basics in this course. We directly jump into the Supply chain mistakes in Manufacturing Industries and things to do in the Post Covid-19 world. This course will be helpful to you in preparing for your next job interview for a SCM role and to grow in your Career by contributing to your supply chain by using these ideas. Focus of this course is on manufacturing supply chain. The course has five modules:
1. Sourcing Mistakes
2. Manufacturing Mistakes
3. Distribution and Warehousing Mistakes
4. Customer Experience Mistakes
5. Technology Mistakes.
I am sure you would find this course worth the time and money spent. Also preview my video on Thoughts and Motivational Quotes to overcome slowdown, given at the end of the course. Every challenge is an Opportunity. Happy learning everyone.
Who this course is for:
- Supply Chain Professionals
- Supply chain Analysts
- Business Consultants
- Operations Management Students
- Professors, Teachers, Master trainers, Instructors
- Professionals from other functions like Software, Finance etc., who are now shifting to supply chain job roles
I am a Management Expert and a Sustainability consultant with 16+ Years of Rich experience in 15 countries. My career has been centered around Socio economic value creation, Safety, Environment and Efficiency improvement in Asia and Africa. My expertise includes: Sustainable Development Goals (SDG's), Environmental Management, ESG, Socio-economic initiatives management, Employee safety, Ethics and Corporate Governance. In march 2021, I was awarded a Positive Change Ambassador Badge from Rotterdam school of Management, Erasmus University.
I am also the Founder & CEO of Global Operational Excellence Solutions (GOPS). The Purpose of GOPS is to play my tiny little role in our planets journey towards achieving UN Sustainable Development Goals.
I am a humble, down to earth and an easily approachable person with a good sense of Humor. I am married and we are blessed with a son. I am also a marathon runner and I have participated in several marathon events across the globe. I have a Bachelors degree in Mechanical engineering, MBA in Supply chain from Anna University, India and a Hubert Humphrey fellowship Certificate from Cornell University, USA.