Supply Chain Management
What you'll learn
- Expand or refresh your Supply Chain Management knowledge
- Familiarize yourself with Supply Chain Management and Operations Management methodologies and tools
- Gain fundamentals in demand forecasting, sourcing, transportation, warehouse, and inventory management
- Get familiar with concepts of continuous improvement methodologies, such as Lean, Kaizen, Six Sigma and Total Quality Management
- Understand the basic tools used for the economic-financial evaluation of a company
- Basic knowledge in Supply Chain is recommended
- You may find it helpful to start with the Supply Chain Management for Beginners course (free version)
This course introduces all the concepts of supply chain management, helps to master logistics, operations, demand planning, sourcing, warehouse management, transportation, develops an understanding of the principles of continuous improvement, and teaches how to make organizations more efficient.
By taking this course you will learn how to plan, manage and improve production within an organization. You will find educational examples and tools that will help improve the performance of your work team.
You will also find out about the different types of transportation, the types of logistics providers, indicators that improve logistics performance and service level, waste in manufacturing, activities that do not add value, and how to eradicate or minimize them.
Videos on supply chain management are included together with illustrative examples.
Oriented to those who have basic knowledge in the area and are interested in its deepening.
The topics presented are:
Introduction to Supply Chain Management
Supply Chain Planning
Total Quality Management
Lean & Kaizen Management
After this training, you will gain a considerable understanding of all aspects of the supply chain, including manufacturing, sourcing, quality, production, process improvement, optimization, warehousing, and transportation management. Exams are included to assess the concepts incorporated.
About UPKAIZEN SCHOOL
Education is our greatest motivation to continue teaching, and you are the reason why we are here.
Our dream is to contribute to the personal, professional, intellectual and spiritual development of each person on this planet, and we believe in education as a means to do so.
Enjoy the training!!
Who this course is for:
- Entrepreneurs, managers, planners and students who want to broaden their knowledge in the field of Supply Chain Management .
UPKAIZEN SCHOOL helps to develop and sustain simpler ways to perform operational processes. In UPKAIZEN we focus in Lean & Kaizen, Operations Management and Supply Chain Management.
We support your organization in achieving the highest level of efficiency possible. Transform your labor and resources into goods and services in the most efficient way to maximize the benefit to your organization.
Supply Chain Management
We can help you to reduce the cost of the purchasing process, optimize the utilization of resources in your supply chain, minimize product cycle time and increase your profit margin.