Certification in Inventory Management & Control - Accredited
What you'll learn
- Explain the core components of inventory and their importance in business operations.
- Calculate key inventory metrics such as safety stock, order quantity, and inventory turnover to optimize inventory planning and management.
- Identify and apply inventory cost-saving strategies such as JIT, demand forecasting, EOQ, and audits.
- Utilize technology such as barcode scanners, IoT sensors, and inventory management software to enable real-time visibility and enhanced decision-making.
- Adapt inventory management strategies to e-commerce models, focusing on streamlined order fulfillment and returns processing.
- Build an efficient, cost-effective, and sustainable inventory management system by analyzing business needs, mapping processes, and optimizing performance.
This IAOTH, UK accredited - Certificate in Inventory Management & Control, helps you learn Inventory Management and Inventory Control skills, stock calculation, stock control, etc. After doing this course, you will be able to be part of Supply Chain Management Team in the fields of manufacturing, restaurant management, Logistics Management, import export, shipping, international trade, freight forwarding, Warehouse Management, Procurement, purchasing, category management, purchase management, etc.
This concise programme is designed, keeping in mind that you may not have any prior knowledge about Art Therapy, and you want to learn despite your busy schedule. So we have tried to avoid jargon as much as possible and simplified concepts and terminology for you.
In this course, you will learn:
Introduction to Inventory Management
Inventory Management: Real-life Successes and Failures
Inventory Types and Categories
Determining Your Needs: Key Metrics and Indicators
Safety Stock Calculation: A Step-by-Step Guide
The Chargeable & Volumetric Weight Techniques
Real-time Stock Monitoring Techniques
The Pareto Principle in Inventory Management
Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Machine Learning (ML) for Inventory Control
Checklist for Choosing and Setting Up Warehouse
DIY Guide to Designing an Efficient Warehouse Layout
Modern Tools & Equipment for the Smart Warehouse
International Shipping: Step-by-Step Guide
Inventory Documents: What, When, and How
International Commercial Terms (Incoterms)
The Third-Party Logistics (3PL)
Guide to Build a Successful Partnership
Case Studies: Successful Outsourcing Models
Inventory Costs Breakdown
Cost Cutting Strategies
Making Cost-effective Inventory Plan: Step-by-Step Guide
Adapting to E-commerce
IoT for Real-time Tracking & Monitoring
Steps to a Sustainable, Green Warehouse
Waste Reduction and Recycling
Who this course is for:
- This course is for anyone who wants to learn professional inventory management and inventory control and be part of supply chain management team.
Prof. Krishna N. Sharma – world’s youngest Vice-Chancellor (2017) is 9 times world record holder educator, researcher and prolific author with 40+ best-sellers out of his more than 400 published books.
He is Vice-Chancellor at St. Louis University, Cameroon. He has also served as Vice-Chancellor at Victoria University, Uganda.
He is 2 times TEDx speaker and teaches health, wellness and spirituality for life transformation. He has over 250,000 enrolments in his courses and the students in his courses are from 193 countries (98% of countries in the world).