Supply Chain: How to make planning (MPS, RCCP, MRP, DRP)
- 2 hours on-demand video
- 1 article
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Harness Supply Chain Concept to drive saving & increase revenues.
- Acquire strategic supply chain management skills to meet the challenges of dynamic business with excellence (i.e.: seasonal demand).
- Integrate all supply chain planning components.
- Master main planning pillars in supply chain (MPS, MRP & DRP).
- Determine capacity bottle-neck in a process & learn how to eliminate such bottle-neck.
- Factor shelf-life in planning to avoid expired materials.
- Create radar screen to measure Supply Chain performance.
- To be passionate about supply chain
This course is unique in its approach, and objective to maximize learning and likelihood of implementation. It's loaded with bunch of numeric sessions avoiding pure phrases. A plethora of illustrative examples & exercises are utilized for all topics; to cater to all learning styles and to demonstrate ideas & theories in more pragmatic way.
You will be able to implement all planning strategies easily as all examples are in plug-and-play format, whereby Microsoft Excel was utilized to present information from a conceptual point of view.
In this course , you will learn supply chain concept & its various type of flows. The main planning pillars (MPS, MRP & DRP) will have high focus and brought to you from relevant industries that are research-based, scientifically-tested, and proven to be successful in today's markets.
Eventually, you are expected to excel in all supply chain planning concepts and generate saving to your firm, as well.
- Anyone from beginners & intermediate students who love to learn step by step Supply Chain Management & Planning.
- This course is also designed for the professionals who want to enhance their career prospects by learning various techniques to excel in any of the integrated supply chain planning components.