Supply Chain: How to make planning (MPS, RCCP, MRP, DRP)
What you'll learn
- Harness Supply Chain Concept to drive saving & increase revenues.
- Acquire strategic supply chain management skills to meet the challenges of dynamic business with excellence (i.e.: seasonal demand).
- Integrate all supply chain planning components.
- Master main planning pillars in supply chain (MPS, MRP & DRP).
- Determine capacity bottle-neck in a process & learn how to eliminate such bottle-neck.
- Factor shelf-life in planning to avoid expired materials.
- Create radar screen to measure Supply Chain performance.
- To be passionate about supply chain
This course is unique in its approach, and objective to maximize learning and likelihood of implementation. It's loaded with bunch of numeric sessions avoiding pure phrases. A plethora of illustrative examples & exercises are utilized for all topics; to cater to all learning styles and to demonstrate ideas & theories in more pragmatic way.
You will be able to implement all planning strategies easily as all examples are in plug-and-play format, whereby Microsoft Excel was utilized to present information from a conceptual point of view.
In this course , you will learn supply chain concept & its various type of flows. The main planning pillars (MPS, MRP & DRP) will have high focus and brought to you from relevant industries that are research-based, scientifically-tested, and proven to be successful in today's markets.
Eventually, you are expected to excel in all supply chain planning concepts and generate saving to your firm, as well.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone from beginners & intermediate students who love to learn step by step Supply Chain Management & Planning.
- This course is also designed for the professionals who want to enhance their career prospects by learning various techniques to excel in any of the integrated supply chain planning components.
Hello, my name is Yasin Mandi and I am operation & planning consultant @ NASQ-consultancy firm.
I am working for one of the leading manufacturing FMCG company in the ME and also worked for Sealy Mattress who holds the most highly recognized brands in the industry.
The privilege I enjoyed during my work life is that I handled multiple roles for almost 1 ½ decade which sharpened my technical skills. I can say my expertise lies in several fields in supply chain & manufacturing function, as well.
In supply chain management, I was responsible for; Master Production Scheduling (MPS)in which I have planned more than 500 finished goods items & more than 25 production lines capacities. Also, I have carried out Material Requirement Planning (MRP) for more than 600 items. In addition, I handled Purchasing, Logistics, Warehousing, Material Handling, New Initiatives and Supply Planning Management. Furthermore, my very special assignment that I am very proud of; was leading Sales & Operation Planning (S&OP) role.
In Manufacturing Management field, I managed different scopes; for example the core one was Production & Operation Control. I handled huge number of manpower (>450 employees) & their scheduling, as well. I was also responsible about Quality Assurance, Maintenance Planning, Budgeting, overall plant performance, etc.
I have always been fascinated by implementing the best practices of integrated supply chain planning & customizing ERP systems to cope up with business requirements to ensure supply performance is at peak.
Today, what I posses as knowledge or skill is not what been written in books only, but it is what been written in books & really are implementable tactics & strategies.
I enjoy very much mentoring & supporting people to excel in planning and will be honored for getting such a chance.