Supply Chain: Demand Planning (Sales Forecasting and S&OP)
- 2 hours on-demand video
- 1 article
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Reflect reality of market demand and then drive a balanced sales forecast.
- Measure forecast accuracy & apply forecasting improvement steps.
- Generate rolling forecast for wider horizons for business growth & capacity planning.
- Apply time fence policy of forecasting to draw the line between supply & demand teams.
- Basic knowldge of excel formulas
This is a unique training course in its likelihood of implementation. Firstly, the course will teach you how to make mirror reflection of market demand by applying effective solution of developing sales forecast.
There will be horizontal techniques & vertical approaches which are constraining the forecasts figures to be at equilibrium phase.
Fundamental components to integrate demand with supply will be demonstrated as well in order to have high level of effective sales & operation planning (S&OP). These are; rolling forecast, time fence policy, forecast variances, etc.
Forecasting accuracy methodologies will be explained as well, to drive assurance of having high level accurate sales forecasting figures and to operate at optimum cost of operation.
The course is explaining each concept by an exercise and this is what differentiating this course and making it unique one.
Each exercise is in a plug-and-play format, using Microsoft Excel to present information from a conceptual point of view. From this, it should be easy to compare the information presented to your current ERP system.
- Anyone from beginners & intermediate students who loves to learn step by step Demand(Sales Forecasting) Planning.