Supply Chain Analytics
- 5.5 hours on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- BUILD leadership and teamwork skills
- LEARNING the ability to manage change
- DEVELOP business acumen and adopt an integrative approach to decision making
- ADOPT a scientific, data-driven approach to resolve business risks
- RECOGNIZE emerging trends and be prepared to leverage them for one’s organization
- EXPERIMENTAL learning through team-based solving of a real-life problem
- DEVELOPING a strategic outlook for management of Operations in a company
- MANAGE change effectively and efficiently
- MASTER strategies to successfully launch new products
- LEARN about the installation of R and its upgradation
- Get the knowledge of Supply chain management with R tool
- LEARNING about data types and its structures along with its management
- UNDERSTANDING table functions and its use
- GET proficient in summarizing the data graphically for more clarity and better understanding
- ANANYSE data through graphical representation
- Elementary knowledge of operations management can be of help.
- Will to enhance the knowledge
Want to handle the trends and challenges of the industry in a better way?
Want to increase the profitability?
Want to handle the stumbling blocks that can cause delay and dent in your reputation?
Make the right move in the direction towards a successful career and learning the skills to handle supply chain With Us!
The key objective in this work field is to satisfy the client by fulfilling his demands, improve the company’s responsiveness, create value for the client, make network flexibility and persuade monetary achievement. Since building and keeping up a supply chain network includes more than one association, the job is unpredictable and complicated. To be successful in your career you need to develop plan of action effectively, form associations, create techniques, and put processes in order. It might be dependent upon you to execute new technologies or work with others to improve their abilities.
It is a thorough and challenging program that has been intended to furnish experts with skills in the main disciplines of Operations Management, System Analysis, Innovation and Product Design, Technology Strategy, Manufacturing Planning and Control, Strategic Procurement, Supply Chain Management and Analytics, and more to deliver.
As a piece of their general methodology, associations additionally utilize many supply chain strategies to endure and contend in a dynamic and competitive marketplace. In any case, it is additionally fundamental from the perspective of an organization to utilize effective performance measures to guarantee a consistent improvement of the supply chain and furthermore to set directions of its present techniques.
With video lessons, written documents, quizzes, examples and exercises, it is a comprehensive course to gain complete understanding of the subject.
This course gives a fundamental comprehension of supply chain management. Key attributes of familiar supply chain strategies and norms for their selection are additionally introduced. This course likewise presents key performance indicators for supply chain management.
Anybody working in operations or another operating area, who is hoping to increase a working comprehension of the operational functions in service or manufacturing companies will gain through this course.
This course will guide you in taking decisions that work in favor of the business. It amplifies the performance of the firm and assist in giving your business a leap by designing strategies that are helpful for your business. It is one of the best courses that can dive you deep into the depth of the subject and will lead you through all the tools to add to your skill.
It will grasp your attention till the end as it is delivered by the experts who come from the same industry and with gazillions of experiences.
This course will help you in perceiving and settling the genuine issues and settling on a calculative decision for the business. It will prompt Professional Development and vocation development as well.
After the completion of the course, you will be able to:
• Get the ability to manage any changes efficiently
• Evolve an integrative approach to decision making.
• Adopt a data-driven approach to resolve business risks and bottlenecks
• Recognize emerging trends and get prepared to use it to the maximum advantage for the organization
• Get the understanding to contribute to an organization’s financial success
• Experimental learning through team-based solving of a real-life problem
• Create an order of the contents of the supply chain
• Recognize the key drivers of supply chain management
• Spot the qualities of supply chain management in service organizations
• Coordinate supply chain strategies of service organizations with their key attributes
• Identify rules for choosing and joining distinctive supply chain strategies
• Match supply chain zones with its key indicator’s performance
• Understand the usage of R in supply chain management
• Get proficient in working with R tool
• Master the skill of handling large amounts of data without difficulty
• Acquire the understanding to handle different data types and structures
What will you get?
• World-class faculty to make you go through the best practices in Manufacturing and Operations
• Curriculum with experiential learning and is based on the working of the industry
• Real-world models for having a superior comprehension of the course
• Peer learning from experienced fellow candidates
• To have a consolidated data-driven approach that helps in decision making
• Get experience in recognizing and solving the business problems
• Give attention to the smallest details to avoid bottlenecks
• Develop a positive attitude and optimistic approach
• Engaging recordings for the better learning experience
• Exercises and tests for better self-examination
TARGET SECTORS WITHIN THE MANUFACTURING INDUSTRY
• Food Products
• Rubber and Petrochemicals
• Electrical Machinery
• Heavy Engineering Equipment
• Construction and Real Estate
• Steel and Metals
• Technology and Consulting companies offering solutions to transform manufacturing and operations processes
Words of appreciation from our Students
“A great course on to get enrolled in and is very good to upgrade your skills and add another feather to your resume. The mentor was so good that it did not feel dull at any moment and moreover he tried his best to solve each and every doubt we had.” Jahanvi Gurnani
2. “I understood the concept of supply chain management full with all the materials provided my concepts became clearer. The course offers a good learning experience as it was full of quizzes, videos and exercises and the faculty is very good and experienced.” Shaheen Waseem
3. “It is a very good course if you want to learn Supply chain management from the scratch. It is very comprehensive and at the same time engaging also. It really added to my confidence and I feel more positive about myself after doing it.” Nikhil Wahi
4. “An interesting and knowledgeable one that is flooded with real life examples to have better learning experience, it is not like that usual boring one that dozes you off. This course will be of great help in my career and give a leap to it.” Prakhar Khatri
5. “The course content was very good and decent and on top of that it covers all the important topics that is necessary to have a hold on the subject. You will not feel bored at any point in time and great for a good career growth.” Daniel Revis
- Management Consultants
- Business Analysts
- Supply Chain Managers
- Small and medium business owners
- Startups founders