SuperMap iDesktop 10i Level 1: SuperMap for Smart GIS Work
What you'll learn
- Web GIS
- SuperMap iDesktop 10i
- How to Get SuperMap iDesktop 10i Software FREE for 90 Days
- Supermap Software Installation Steps and User Interface
- Artificial Intelligence (AI) Mapping
- Analysis with SuperMap
- Map Georeferencing Easily
- Easy Editing of Shapefile and Map Digitizing
- Advanced Symbology or Layer Styling for Point, Line and Polygon
- Advanced Label and Label Properties
- How to Create Multiple Shapefiles or Dataset at a Time
- Add Layers including Shapefile, Raster, DBF, KML, Basemap and Excel File
- Raster Mosaic
- Tips to Start any Expression or Code Language
- Case Study 1: Create a Map from Excel File of GPS Survey Data
- Case Study 2: Add a Clickable Link of State Wikipedia as Attribute
- Case Study 3: Calculate Field with Expression
- How to Calculate Geometric Attribute
- How to Add Center Coordinates of All Polygon Features in Attribute Table
- How to Calculate The Total Area of Each Polygon Feature
- How to Count The Total Number of Vertex of Each Feature
- How to Add The Lat/Long Values of All Point Features in Attribute Table
- How to Add The Length of Each Line Feature in Attribute Table
- How to Add The Midpoint Coordinates of All Line Features in Attribute Table
- Attribute Table Tools
- Attribute Structure
- Append from Excel to Shapefile
- How to Add a Column From Excel to Shapefile Attribute Table
- Geometric Analysis
- Transfer Symbology from Google Map to Shapefile
- Transfer Symbology from a Georeferenced Image Map to Shapefile
- How to Add Multiple Shapefiles at a Time
- Export Multiple Datasets at a Time
- How to Create and Edit Feature
- How to Apply Layer Visibility Scale in Shapefile
- Smart Tools for Map Browsing
- Thematic Map for Point, Line and Polygon
- Heat Map
- Map Location Search with Lat/Long Values
- EPSG Code
- What is GUI
- Map Window
- Left Side Panel or Task Manager
- Workspace Manager
- Layer Manager
- Shortcut Way to Set Coordinate System
- Right Side Panel
- Differences Between The Interfaces of SuperMap iDesktop 10i, ArcGIS Pro and QGIS
- Import Dataset
- Map Measurement
- Layer Group
- Layer Pop-Up Menu
- Tools inside Import Data Window
- Map Window for DBF File
- KML as AutoCad File or Simple Dataset
- Attributes of KML File
- How to Save Our GIS Poject in SuperMap
- File Datasource
- Differences Between .udbx and .udb
- Relation and Differences Between Workspace Manager and Layer Manager
- Context Menu
- Change The Coordinate System as WGS 1984
- Types of Dataset in Supermap
- What is Region Feature
- Why Create Dataset instead of Shapefile
- Export to KML
- Create Sub-Group
- Group Layers Visibility
- Selectable, Editable and Snappable Tool
- Layer Properties
- Browse and Edit Attributes
- How to Add and Edit Field
- Difference Between Field Name and Field Alias
- Difference Between Add Field and Insert Field
- Show/Hide/Delete Row
- Differences Between Different Types of Feature's Style Properties
- 3D Symbol
- Null Style or Blank Symbology
- Suitable Style Selection Based on Line Type
- Tools of Style Settings Tab
- Differences Between The Label of SuperMap and Other GIS Softwares
- More Than One Label for One Layer
- Effect Settings
- Font Size Based on Attribute Value
- Differences Between Uniform and Unique Value Style
- Label Class Visibility
- Label Rotation Based on Specific Field Value
- Differences Between Normal Image Map and Georeferenced Image Map
- How to Do Georeferencing Work More Accurately
- Calculate Error
- Check Georeferenced Map Accuracy
- Types of Feature Editing
- Feature Modification
- Object Operation Tab
- Edit More Than One Layer at a Time
- Parallel Line Drawing
- Add and Edit Node
- Line Split
- Arbitrary Polygon
- Polygon (Length, Angle)
- Parallelogram (Length, Angle)
- Way of More Accurate Digitizing
- How to Change All Layers Symbology with AI Mapping
- Size of Point Feature Based on Attribute Value
- Change Color Scheme
- Change Style of a Particular Road Category
- Feature Visibility Based on Category
- Ranges Thematic Map
- Range Count
- Categorized Color Based on Sub-region
- Four Colors Symbology
- Land Use Symbology
- Uniform Label
- Field Calculation
- How to Join 2 Raster Images
- Troubleshoot: If SuperMap Does Not Run Properly
- History of SuperMap
- Use of SuperMap
- SuperMap Softwares and Services
- SuperMap License Center
- How to Update or Buy Software License
- Desktop GIS vs Web GIS
- This Course Will make you Zero to Hero in SuperMap iDesktop 10i. So, You need nothing to be Prepared.
- You Don't need to Install Software, Because in this Course We Will Guide you How to Download and Install the Software Fully Free for 90 Days.
- Require only The Interest to Learn Smart GIS with SuperMap!
Are you Thinking like this...
You want to Learn Something New and Advanced GIS Technology.
You want to Learn GIS but don't Have the Software
You Want to Learn Interactive and Important Task of SuperMap iDesktop 10i Easily.
You are searching for a cheap course of GIS & SuperMap with having detail Explanation, Lectures and Topics.
You want to Do Your GIS Work Smartly easily with Dynamic Tools of SuperMap.
You are scared about writing any Programming Language or Code Expression.
You are searching for Cool and enjoyable lectures of SuperMap with Magical Tips and Tricks.
You want to learn step by step process with how and why.
Then This course is for you, Because This Course...
Will Teach You About SuperMap which includes some New Advanced GIS Technology.
Will Guide You How to Download and Install SuperMap Software fully Free for 90 Days.
Will Teach you Many Interactive and Important Task of SuperMap iDesktop 10i Including Artificial Intelligence (AI) Mapping, Georeferencing, Advanced Editing and Map Digitizing, Advanced Symbology and Label, Dynamic Layer Visibility and Many More.
Is a cheap course of GIS and SuperMap including 51 Lectures, 16 Sections, 15 Quiz Test, 1 Article, 23 Downloadable Resource Files for Practical Task and each Lecture contains Many Topics and Materials with Detail Explanation.
Will Teach you about Smart and Easy Interface of SuperMap with it's Dynamic Tools and Functionalities.
Will Give you a Magical Base Formula To Start Writing any Programming Language Easily.
Gives you enjoyable and Magical Tips and Tricks of SuperMap.
Gives you All Lectures based on Step by Step Process with description about how and why with practical doing video. Because we believe in Learning by Doing and Playing with Enjoy the Topic.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone Who wants to Learn Smart GIS with SuperMap.
- Anyone Who wants to Learn GIS but don't Have the Software.
- Anyone Who wants to Learn Advanced GIS Technology and Tools of SuperMap Easily.
- Anyone Who wants to Do GIS Work Smartly easily with Dynamic Tools of SuperMap iDesktop 10i.
- Who is scared about writing any Programming Language or Code Expression.
- Anyone Who is searching for a cheap course of GIS & SuperMap with having detail Explanation, Lectures and Topics.
- Anyone Who is searching for Cool and enjoyable lectures of SuperMap with magical tricks and descriptions on each interface.
- Anyone Who wants to learn step by step process with how and why.
* Shahriar is an International Award-Winning GIS Trainer in 2021.
* Achieved Many learners from 181 Countries in my Web GIS Teaching Career.
* First Asian Web GIS Trainer at Udemy.
* Created World’s First “SuperMap Global Online Course” in SuperMap History.
* Have given Speech in many International GIS conferences as a Chaired Person.
* Have done Web GIS projects and Web GIS teaching in overseas countries including USA, Australia, Canada, New Zealand, Nigeria, China and India.
Shahriar Sir has done 100+ practical projects of Web GIS in his life. His GIS Innovation works and research is always featured in many international news portals like Russian Space Scientific Research Agency news.
Shahriar Sir has a GIS youtube channel for GIS tutorials, career guidelines, and free problem solutions. Youtube Channel's name is "Shahriar GIS".
Shahriar Sir is a Web GIS Researcher and has created many Innovations of Web GIS which have published many International News Portals.
He has developed a Web GIS-based Vehicle Tracking System by using Software Engineering-based analysis to establish the relationship between GIS, Web, and Information Technology.
Shahriar Sir is a Member of the OpenStreetMap Foundation.
He has been invited as International GIS Advisor in many international GIS Conferences in many countries and his Speech about Web GIS in those conferences can be found on Youtube also.