Super Manager Leadership
- 6 hours on-demand video
- 20 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- You will be equipped will all the people skills necessary to be great as a people manager in leading you team to success. As a bonus, you'll be doing it while creating a happy, engaged team.
- Be pursuing or already in a people management capacity within an organization.
Are you a hope-to-be-some-day people manager? Or a recently promoted people manager? Or managed people for some time and feel like the "people" part still eludes you?
Are you an executive, HR, OD or learning and development manager or professional looking for solutions for you people managers and to build a stronger, more ready bench of leaders?
Did you know only 1 in 10 people possess the natural ability to be a people manager?
Most organizations do not invest nearly enough in their people manager's development.
Its is absolutely true that managers matter. As a matter of fact, our relationship with our manager is second in impact in our lives only to that of our spouses and children!
Google did one of the most extensive internal studies on managers and found that they were definitely valuable. As a matter of fact, managers were the leading factor in employees satisfaction with the company overall!
This course shares Google's findings and then goes in depth on the skills of what they found make people managers into Super Managers.
What makes it different? Based in thorough research, years of experience, comprehensively covers all the topics necessary for a manager to succeed in leading their people.
Shared in a interactive, approachable way with only the time necessary. Includes assessments, questionnaires and other materials and resources for those interested in diving deeper.
Let's make work better, more fulfilling, fun and high-performing by making people managers into Super Managers! Join me!
- Aspiring or recently promoted people managers that want to be ready or increasingly effective at the people part of their jobs.
- Business Owners
- HR or training and development leaders and professionals looking for solutions for their organization's people managers
Get a feel for the course, hear what's going to be talked about, what materials you need and how it will be structured.